Recent content by Abdmzn

1. Multiplayer troops that cost money??

Thanks for the help.
    But really, my experience is nothing, I only learned modding basics or less, but I really tried my best to find information on the forums and even tried to figure out things by my self but with no luck. even the basic tutorials the guy sent me, I wanted to read more but I was afraid I might get outdated information and get confused afterwards.
    So I just asked for help, figuring that there will be some people who are willing to give up 5 mins of their time to help me get the information I need.
    Thanks again.
  2. Multiplayer troops that cost money??

kalarhan said:
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,12.0.html

read the basic guides, then check header_triggers.py

I read the first 3 parts, and I saw many outdated information, that could be a problem..
  3. Multiplayer troops that cost money??

Thanks! I will look into them.
  4. Multiplayer troops that cost money??

Im already working on scripting the game, and I added a new unit, and want it to cost money to use, but Im not sure where to find that "ti_on_agent_spawn" thingy...
  5. [HELP]newly added body armor isn't animated with character movement(Answered)

As the title says, I tried adding new armor through openBRF, I managed to add a new helmet, boots and weapons. but when I added body armor, I couldnt find a way to make it animated with character movement. if anyone knows how to add the animation onto it then please don't hesitate to help, thanks.
  6. Multiplayer troops that cost money??

Im not sure what u are talking about.. whats ti_on_agent_spawn??
    what I want is, In multiplayer, some better classes can be used if you have enough money for them, for example a better swadian knight that costs 10k to play.

Edit: Now I remember what mod I saw it on, it was full invasion 2.

7. Tutorial 3D Animation Adding a new weapon + Vertex Animation

I know Im TOOO late, but yea i see them know

Edit:Also, can you please tell me how to animate new added body armor?
  8. Multiplayer troops that cost money??

it is, I saw it in a mod.
  9. Multiplayer troops that cost money??

anybody knows how that can be done?? I posted this a few days ago on modding Q&A thread but got no replies..
  10. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Does anybody know how I can make multiplayer troops that cost money to play with?
  11. Mod's system requirments??

oh I'm good then! thanks!
  12. Mod's system requirments??

does this mod require much more resource than the native?? anything other than directx9??
  13. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

kraggrim said:
    shoot_speed is what you're looking for, which is different form spd_rtng (fire rate).
    what about accuracy?
Back
Top Bottom