Recent content by 花猫儿

1. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Evil Cereal said:
    There is something similar, but it is still only WIP: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,115603.0.html
    I read the topic of the site http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,115603.0.html

The list of factions I displayed are inaccurate to real history. I just know a bit of HRE, in fact there're so many houses and independent private manors in the whole HRE which is united in form.
  2. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Searched this topic, know that no one gave the Mod idea that fit my idea completely, so, I think there's need for me to tell what I thought.

ONE - 'I have a mod idea - here are the details'

Holy Roman Empire (The whole game takes place in Holy roman empire, which means there's no other Kingdoms or Duchys. The war happened between every classes feudal lords of HRE)

REASON:
    1.The general feudal system of HRE is so similar to M&B, that is to say, under the game engine which M&B used now, you can easily made a world more similar to HRE.(2 - 150 battle size, small scale territory, south of North sea, east of Rhein river, west of Warsaw、Konisburg、Budapest.  In HRE, medieval German, dotted by thousands of castles)
    2.From the beginning, I believe that most Players are attracted by fighting as a heavy horseman or a skillful european knight in the game. In HRE, there 're so many lords who are renowned because of their Chivalry, like Friedrich I (Barbarossa, he was one of the Emperors, joined third Crusade with "Lion Heart Rechard" of England, and finally drowned in a river in anatolia. He's been thought as exemplification of Chivalry)

DETAIL:
    1.factions:
      Saxon - ...... ?
      Bavaria - ...... ?
      Franconia - ...... ?
      Prussia - ...... ?
      Swabia - The Duchy of swabia
      Bohemia - The Kingdom of Bohemia
      Austria - The Duchy of Austria
      Burgundy - The Duchy of Burgundy

2.troop type:
      Now that the world map only limited in HRE, all feudal lords believe Catholic, their culture、armour、equipment are all er~~~ "german style"troop types should be no big difference. For example:
      saxon has almost the same troop type of prussia, but their highest class horse troop are different both in name and equipment, saxon - knghit、prussia - teutonic knight.
    or saxon - crossbowman、prussia - shooter.

3.Hierarchy system:
      It is almost swabian sort, but the historical and specific feudalism setting could consult historical metarial. No matter who was crowned to be Emperor, he can takes advantage from the status of it.

I think many players like to spend money to buy such a expansion patch.

Yes, I will revise my post of the sentence or commonsence error in the after several days !
  3. 提问

顺便问一句,1.003 版既然是正式版了,那它以后还出更高的版本吗?
  4. One suggestion

Can when marching, does not use present's map pattern, indeed, this is a big change, i.e., marches when similarly uses " the first person pattern ". If we want to know that we place where, may turn on the goods fence's map (map is one kind of goods), like this, M&B completely became " Taleworld...
  5. 花猫儿' Suggestion to make M&B better

The history of Crusaders is attractive, why there is nobody designed such a mod for Crusaders?
          What a pity! I  can't make mod, or, I don't know how to make mod.
  6. 花猫儿' Suggestion to make M&B better

3.When I take possess to many land,I can become the King(or Khan) with my heros and soldiers’help. I named my kingdom myself. I can upgrade my heros into lord,give them fiefs,deside which banner they'll take, thus, we needn’t  to be a rebel all the time after I got a piece of land. The other NPCs can become the ruler of a nation if he is powerful and rich enough. Now, I am a King, I gather many refugee or bandit or deserter,they combined around me,we become a new nationality.When we have new land, immigrating, so that we can recruit native in new land. The way solder upgrade ruled by King(or Khan)  himself. My Kingdom can Declare war or Make a peace deal to the other Kingdom.

Can you understand my words, ha ha ha.
  7. 花猫儿' Suggestion to make M&B better

2.The King and the Lord can be killed in the game,that will make a good sence of realistic.The land they left can be possecced by new Lord and King who is the adventure first.The game make the adventure itself. We can give oath to the new King,new Lord can give oath to player if player became the King(or Khan),We can even recruit the new adventure(or Lord,hero).Player can leave some sodiers to their hero to fight for player.He also can give many tasks to them,such as send message,collect taxes,raid enermies land,protect players land,resting in players town(or castle),follow player,and recruit new man.
        I hope that some native speaker of english continue to keep translate, thanks.
  8. 花猫儿' Suggestion to make M&B better

The wandering knight,what's lighthouse guard?
  9. 花猫儿' Suggestion to make M&B better

Appreciat those who help me translating.
  10. 花猫儿' Suggestion to make M&B better

I really don't know the computer games are degreed in some country.
  11. 花猫儿' Suggestion to make M&B better

Well,udm,you're right,I use a wrong word "nut",it ought to be "gut".
  12. 花猫儿' Suggestion to make M&B better

I tell the meaning of my nickname first,"花" means colorful,"猫" is cat,"儿"means nothing here but shows the lovely of kitty.The full name means a cat whose hair is colorful.
  13. 花猫儿' Suggestion to make M&B better

I don't  know if you have patience of hearing me tell my suggestions
  14. 花猫儿' Suggestion to make M&B better

spectre: said:
    "even some nuts flow out of their bodies"
    That's... disturbing. (-:
        guts, I don't think it's disturbing.You think that's violent to show that scene,but do you think show kills in computer games aren't violent? So,is that disturbing?
  15. 花猫儿' Suggestion to make M&B better

1.When the soldiers died on the battleground,we can feel more reality if the corpses of the soldier will not disappear.Weapons can leave some visible wounds on soldiers’dresses,and some wounds on soldiers body.NPCs' arms and legs can be cutted off from their bodies,even some gut's flow out of their bodies.Reinforce the render of the blood that flow out,so is the horse.
Back
Top Bottom