Recent content by Æsir

1. Æsir

[Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf: The Princess Bride (Innocents Win!)

OH DEAR! I missed so much of the end of the game that I didn't even realize I had been killed.

Thats just pathetic.
    :oops:
  2. Æsir

Wow.....I missed the ending of the game completely.  :cry:

Oh well, I'll get in on another game sometime in January.

Nice work Mag.

Fun game guys.

3. Æsir

Oh wow, its deadline already. Well, this is not good. I haven't really got to go through the thread real well. I'll try to find time today before the deadline, but I had reasons for voting Snoopy before but I think that I won't be voting for her this time around.

Vote: Orj
  4. Æsir

@Troll: Easy. No one is voting yet.

@Mag: Why is the village suspicious of Jhess? I feel like I missed something big.
  5. Æsir

It seems like this argument is going in circles....again. Not sure what we are getting at here.

What we can assume:

I think we can narrow it down into 3 categories. Those who are confirmed innocent, those who are suspected innocent, and whomever is left.

Confirmed: Kronic(whisper), Moss(whisper), Mag(whisper)
    Suspected Innocent: For this I think we can assume that the people who reported the whispers are suspected innocent, as that move can only help the village. Now this is not a for sure thing and they can obviously work a double agent scheme. Me, Bulle, Troll, Jhessail.
    Whomever is left: Frisian, Orj, Snoopy.

It seems, at least to me, we should be looking at the last three people very closely. They run the highest chance of being evil. Does this make sense to everyone else?
  6. Æsir

I really won't have much time to be online this weekend, and I am moving into a new apartment on Monday, so posting might get a little tricky for a while. My top suspects right now are(and in no particular order):

1: Orj
    2: Frisian
    3. Snoopy
    4. Bulle

The last three I have pretty strong feelings about, but other than snoopy the last three have been lurking pretty heavy.
  7. Æsir

Orj said:

Got a reason for that?
  8. Æsir

Didn't know that thread was back open.  :smile:

So, what do we have to work with here? Did the lynch get called off because Snoopy has that power? The text kinda suggests it. As for AA, thats a great step forward for the village. And surprisingly, for some reason, in my notes I had him highlighted as a baddie. I'll have to go back through and see what made me come to that conclusion.

9. Æsir

Omegle

You: Hello.
    Stranger: Hi
    You: sooooooooo. asl?
    Stranger: Earth
    You: Thats one down.
    Stranger: What planet are you from?
    You: omicron persei 8
    Stranger: Sweet, my aunt's from there!
    Stranger: Can you say hi for me?
    You: No.
    Stranger: Can you say 100010110111001 for me?
    You: Also, no.
    You: I told you I'm from omicron persei 8! I don't speak binary!!
    Stranger: Yet you speak English, weird...
    You: Second language.
    Stranger: First language?
    You: Can't write it. Doesn't translate.
    Stranger: Ha, you're lying. We speak Pig Latin there.
    Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Stranger: HIII
    You: Hi.
    Stranger: WHATS UPP
    You: NOTHIN! YOU!
    Stranger: NOOO DONT COPY ME RIGHT IN LOWER CASE
    Stranger: GOSH
    Stranger: WHERE U FROM
    You: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    You: US.
    Stranger: WHY NIT
    Stranger: F/M
    You: IF I SAY YES; IS THAT WEIRD?
    Stranger: WHAT I ASKED IF U ARE A FEMALE OR MALE
    You: YOU ALREADY DID. I SAID YES.
    Stranger: WHAT R U
    Stranger: AND WHAT PART IF THE US
    You: HERMAPHRODITE FROM JERSEY!
    Stranger: oooh
    Stranger: ok
    Stranger: ummm
    You: WHY NO CAPS?
    Stranger: soo what r u
    Stranger: cuz ur copin me
    You: I WAS CONFORMING.
    Stranger: and i dont like ppl copyin me
    You: oh. my bad.
    Stranger: confirmin WHAT
    You: not CONIRMIN. conforming.
    Stranger: UR A FREAKIN laME CANT BE ORIGINAL
    Stranger: WAT R U
    Stranger: BOY IR GIRL
    Stranger: OR
    You: Hermaphrodite.
    You: I know I said that already.
    Stranger: WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
    Stranger: UR BOTH??
    You: DIE SEXIST SCUMMM!!!!!

Made me laugh at least.
  10. Æsir

Steam, love it or hate it?

Archonsod said:
    Crappy piece of **** a three year old could have designed better.
  11. Æsir

GAHHHH!!!!!

That is all.
  12. Æsir

I'm tempted to change my vote just to help get a majority. It's not what I would be happiest with, but I'll take it over a no-lynch. Come one people. VOTE!
  13. Æsir

Troll said:
    Now then, I'm convinced Moss is a villain and I'll gladly let you lynch me next if I'm wrong, if you just now lynch him with me. He's a wolf and I'm putting all the possible effort in convincing you guys about that.

Also, this is about the ****ing last moments to vote, if you forgive me for being blunt.

Fine. Lets go with it. We have to do SOMETHING.

Vote: Moss
  14. Æsir

Troll said:
    Jhessail and Æsir come in partly for being the two others to get whispers, yet this is not where the idea of them being packies comes from, while it reinforces the feeling. However, their communication just seems to tell this story. From Jhessail I can't give anything specific right away, just her posts in general. And yeah, the random jumping from suspect to another with incredibly short posts, generally just following others, screams wolf. Æsir, however, gave us what I believe a clear attempt to distance himself from a packy:

Æsir said:
    Bulle said:
    So, what am I accused of Aesir? That I do not make "serious accusations worth mentioning"? What is worth mentioning? Playing it easy? What does that even mean?

I don't know how to put it more simply than I already did. You have done nothing this entire game, you are just floating around and adding just general 'yeah, me too' type posts or ,as in your response to Jhessail, you seem more concerned with the story line and number of Evil people than you do with actually finding said Evil people. I actually don't think you are Wolf type. But I REALLY don't believe that you are in this to help the village.

This and a few similar posts concerning Bulle is what I'm speaking of. They make sense and actually are partly what made me focus my glance on Bulle once more. However, he probably realized that he was going maybe a bit too far:

Æsir said:
    Unvote: Bulle

I don't have a reason to press this anymore. Other people have become more of interest.

However, as far as I can see he didn't put even this much effort in anything else. The three that were generally in the middle of the discussion (Adaham, snoopy, Magorian) he mentioned, even put a vote, yet not really anything but seemingly keeping up and commenting on the recent discussion.

My theory may be a bit grand and focus too much on possibilities, but all in all I get the feeling there's too much coincidences, especially it being the three my gut is most uneasy about.

The fact that I KNOW that I'm not a packy of anyone, seeing as how I am not Evil, puts you pretty high on the list of suspicions. Why would you push to eliminate all the people that have had whispers? Which have been proved to be true.  It seems awfully nice for the wolfy types to be able just follow your idea and then promptly lynch all the village friendlies. Instead of keeping the conversation of the village focused you first start on the Moss rant and now you try to further distract the village by throwing up three more names. It seems you just want us to be confused about the vote, which has very very little time left. I received the whisper about Mag and I have no reason to not believe it. His logic on snoopy is solid (whom has been very quiet while you started accusing a quarter of the village, more evidence of a distraction) and Adaham (whom was also innocent) was also convinced. I see your points on Moss, and with you pushing so hard if he is innocent you would be a dead-man. I'm sure you know that. I don't know where to place my vote really. I don't want to jump on a snoopy bandwagon (of one person? :smile:) without thinking more. Same thing with Moss. BUT, we need to vote someone. If we don't that only helps the wolves. As of right now, Snoopy is #1 for many reasons, but I won't be voting. Yet.

15. Æsir

Its looking like I will be gone most of today and tomorrow. I'll try to get that LoS on Sunday.
Back
Top Bottom