Need More Info Module Mismatch

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.0.11746

BriefDrip

Recruit
Summary: game just updated, attempted to continue campaign and received “These modules’ versions are different: Native Miltiplayer Sanbox Core Sandbox CustomBattle StoryMode”
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:

Console, Xbox.

GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Facing the same issue on xbox cloud gaming. The version was 1.1.0 which is the last update from today, but suddenly version was downgraded to 1.0.3 which is older. My game saves are conflicting, and not letting me play. I am wondering if anyone having the same issue.

Basically, my saves are version 1.1.0, current game version is 1.03

edit: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/xbox-platform-launch-issue.457547/#post-9861559 found this thread, it was planned, guess nothing to worry about for now.

Last edited:
I'm having the same issue. Played for like 10 hours early this morning going into late afternoon and got a lot done (first playthrough)...now I'm trying to load my game after running errands with the wife and its not letting me. Seriously wtf, Im not about to restart a whole new game I had like 20 something hours in and was finally getting through the learning curve and having fun. Anyone know a way to access these save files or are they just not going to let me??

I’m having the same issues on cloud gaming and xbox console can’t load my saved games, what to do?? please help

I’m having the same issues on cloud gaming and xbox console can’t load my saved games, what to do?? please help
I really hope they can solve this...I don't think I have the energy to do everything all over again. I wasn't even using cloud gaming, I downloaded the full game on Xbox series x. Hopefully we didn't lose all our progress, that would be really, really crappy.

Having the same issue. Was literally just playing the game a few hours ago and now it won't let me load any of my saves. Is there a way to load the 1.1 version of the game while they fix it? Version 1.1 was working perfectly fine for me but them reverting the update just created another problem by fixing another.

Same here. Im playing on Series S console and i cant even change the version of the game. That means if taleworlds won't fix this error, my save is completely gone. I've played it just after the patch but now in the morning, i got the module mismatch error and it doesnt let me play.

It would be great to hear an update on the matter. Maybe at the very least acknowledge that there's another issue so we know you are looking into it...

We are sorry to see that you are having issues at the moment.
Yesterday's patch had an issue that was causing the game to crash using the Xbox platforms. You can find our statement related to this issue below.
Greetings, we have reverted the today's patch from v1.1.0 back to v1.0.3 only for the Xbox platform due to an issue causing the game to crash during launch. This affects the following:
  • Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S
  • Xbox One
  • PC (Microsoft Store)
Please note that we've identified the issue causing this and are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the above platforms as soon as possible.

Multiplayer is available on the rolled-back v1.0.3 version.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
The module mismatch is occurring because of this. If you have a save file that has been saved on version v1.0.3, it should work after the rollback. If you have already saved your game on v1.1.0, you will not be able to play that save on v1.0.3. Once the v1.1.0 patch is released, your saves will become playable again.
We are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the Xbox platforms as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Yesterday's patch had an issue that was causing the game to crash using the Xbox platforms. You can find our statement related to this issue below.

The module mismatch is occurring because of this. If you have a save file that has been saved on version v1.0.3, it should work after the rollback. If you have already saved your game on v1.1.0, you will not be able to play that save on v1.0.3. Once the v1.1.0 patch is released, your saves will become playable again.
We are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the Xbox platforms as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Well I'm guessing I saved on 1.1 and while I won't know for sure until I get home for work, then that means I still can't play? Until when? Until you release the patch again?? Am I understanding this right??? And in the meantime, even though it's doubtful I'm going to start all over after grinding for almost 30 hrs...if I do--what happens when you re-release the patch? Will I lose everything on my new game saves? Thank you for responding at least...this is my first exposure to any game of yours and your company.

Well I'm guessing I saved on 1.1 and while I won't know for sure until I get home for work, then that means I still can't play? Until when? Until you release the patch again?? Am I understanding this right??? And in the meantime, even though it's doubtful I'm going to start all over after grinding for almost 30 hrs...if I do--what happens when you re-release the patch? Will I lose everything on my new game saves? Thank you for responding at least...this is my first exposure to any game of yours and your company.

Relax dude, we just need to wait the 1.1 patch and it should be released in couple days. It is sad that we cant play during the wait but i believe Taleworlds will fix it quickly.

I re read what I posted, I didn't mean to sound like I was freaking out lol. Hard to tell tone by text. I will say I am probably more butt hurt than I should be because Im off work this week until Tuesday and I was trying to mash. But yeah I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Any time frame you can give us for when it will be fixed? Hours, days, weeks? Thank you 🙏

I agree. I just captured my first settlement that was revolting, it autosaved and then the update popped yesterday..🤣😆 The upside is at least it saved..lol

I feel like I’m wasting time on a spare acc that I didn’t play the update on. 😂 my main & alts are trapped in limbo rn. Hoping this is resolved soon..! Just got a new tv to play on. 😄

Patches on consoles are a different process than what we do on PCs. So we don't have control over all the angles. We can't provide any ETA but just know that we are working hard to publish the patch on Xbox again as soon as posibble.

We have pushed the v1.1.0 patch on Xbox platforms as of now. The module mismatch issue should not be the case after this.
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your support and understanding!

We have pushed the v1.1.0 patch on Xbox platforms as of now. The module mismatch issue should not be the case after this.
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your support and understanding!
After downloading the v1.1.0 patch just now, my save state still fails to load and crashes on attempt.

Back
Top Bottom