In Progress Game crashing after update

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
Xbox One
Game mode
Campaign
Does it display a version warning? If it displays a version warning just load modules, it worked for me.
Mine displays the version warning, but it doesn't give me the option to load anyway. It just has an option to cancel. So I am unable to load any of my previous saves.

Had another update for Xbox one and it’s all good for me. Hope y’all can return to yalls conquest!

We are sorry to see that you are having issues at the moment.
The patch had an issue that was causing the game to crash on Xbox platforms. You can find our statement related to this issue below.
Greetings, we have reverted the today's patch from v1.1.0 back to v1.0.3 only for the Xbox platform due to an issue causing the game to crash during launch. This affects the following:
  • Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S
  • Xbox One
  • PC (Microsoft Store)
Please note that we've identified the issue causing this and are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the above platforms as soon as possible.

Multiplayer is available on the rolled-back v1.0.3 version.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
The module mismatch is occurring because of this. If you have a save file that has been saved on version v1.0.3, it should work after the rollback. If you have already saved your game on v1.1.0, you will not be able to play that save on v1.0.3. Once the v1.1.0 patch is released, your saves will become playable again.
We are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the Xbox platforms as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

We have pushed the v1.1.0 patch on Xbox platforms as of now. The issue causing the game to crash during launch has been resolved.
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your support and understanding!

Downloaded patch, tried to run game. It said it needed patch downloaded it again. The game worked for 1 play session. Went to turn it on this morning and downloading the 28.77 gb update again (third time).

When game ran it did not have the fog of war mentioned so I assume it used the older version.

This close to what isnhappening to u guys?

Yeah this is ridiculous. My saves worked but now my Male character has female animations lol. My god how hard could it be to get it right..

Summary:after the update was installed, the game crashes to homescreen after the initial bannerlord loading screen appears. I have tried hard reset multiple times and also clearing reserve space/saved game data.

ow to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Makes me wonder if remattching my modules will be a waste of time. If they go and revert back to the old version for the 2nd time I won't be able to play my new character that I was forced into making because if the last "UPDATE".

We have pushed the v1.1.0 patch on Xbox platforms as of now. The issue causing the game to crash during launch has been resolved.
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your support and understanding!
Hello guys - the game is still crashing while trying to load any and all of my saved games after the update (which I installed today after being away). I see some saying the issue was resolved but myself and local friends are all unable to play. On Xbox Series X, Single Player, game opens as normal but after 1/4 to 1/3 of bar loading crashes to Home Screen.

Any help or more information would be greatly appreciated! Was looking forward to beating the campaign today!

Back
Top Bottom