In Progress Game crashing after update

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
Xbox One
Game mode
Campaign
Would be nice if you could just uninstall the updates. But of course that's an Xbox thing and not TaleWorlds

Came here and created an account because game won't launch on xbox one S. I have tried everything from restarting my xbox to installing the game on an entirely different xbox one S. Unable to play and very sad.

Xbox Series X|S

Game crashes upon load, every single time. Unplayable, hard locked out.

Please don't leave the game siting like this for long. I have multiple friends who have just jumped in from Game Pass. The game becoming unplayable after their first update is not a good look.

having the same problem on my Xbox One S. I’m trying to be optimistic while redownloading the game, if that doesn’t work then clearing the saves is my last hope

having the same problem on my Xbox One S. I’m trying to be optimistic while redownloading the game, if that doesn’t work then clearing the saves is my last hope
Don’t clear your saves it won’t work. Seen people do that all morning to no avail. Hopefully it’ll get sorted out soon. My only day off and was looking forward to vegging out on this today

Don’t clear your saves it won’t work. Seen people do that all morning to no avail. Hopefully it’ll get sorted out soon. My only day off and was looking forward to vegging out on this today
Man dude, was looking super forward to this update. Hopefully this thread gets enough replies from others for the devs to see

Yep, only way for Xbox One players to play is to delete the game and launch through the cloud, which depending on your internet provider can be hit or miss, hit if you have decent speeds and uncapped bandwidth. Miss is you have limits on data usage.
I am having the same issue on Xbox One X, I purchased the game digitally and do not have game pass, so I can’t play through cloud.

I am having the same issue on Xbox One X, I purchased the game digitally and do not have game pass, so I can’t play through cloud.
That's harsh, the only workaround is playing through cloud gaming right now which is only available through game pass...

Game is working for me now after another update. Maybe it was a coincidence but I uninstalled a few other games for more space. I was at 96% on my storage and after doing so the game immediately began updating and works fine now.

Back
Top Bottom