Suggestions And Wishes for Mp

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello Multiplayer Developers I am A player from China I have been playing mp for a long time and won the EA duel competition i have some suggestions for u guys to make the game better

First i want to say it is really happy to see the new plans for mp and i hope it will release sooner

And here is the suggestions i want to give
1.cavalries are too strong
In warband spears and shooters are really Effective against cavalries but in bannerlord it seems spears already Lose the meaning of existence the damage to iron horse is almost zero when a cavaliers slowly ride straight to u and u hit his horse but it won't stop and cause almost 0damage and some times i hit the horse's leg but it still got block by the shield wtf?
I think the cavaliers are too strong in skirmish the solutions is to rise the money of cavaliers heavy cavaliers need to be above200 gold or weaken the horse make it more easily to stop it is too powerful in the battle
2.Regain Heath in duel server Or release duel mode quick
It is so hard to practice when u are low but the enemy is full health the problem been bother me since the duel server released
3weaken the shooter
The archer and crossbow are too easy i am a terrible shooter in warband but so accurate in bannerlord also the heavy shooter can wear heavy armor and walking speed is not slow it is more like an infantry using a bow it can be both infantry and shooter the price for shooter should be rise and walking speed should be much slower even i am no1 in EA i still can't catch up an archer bcz he walk too fast
4Make battle mode and more new skirmish map
I have seen so many player left the game bcz there is nothing new and no private server they are tired of searching skirmish and wait all day in lobby
5The kick is too strong
I am a duel player i use kick really often. I found that even i use kick and fail i won't be any punish bcz the recover speed is fast i can use it all day without worry about i will get hit kick should be more slower to recover from an empty kick if u fail ur kick the enemy will have the chance to walk to ur back or ur side to give more pressure to make u harder to defend the next attack or he can walk straight to u and release a kick as soon as u fail
6Voice chat
7Increase the ability of infantry in skirmish

These are My suggestions for mp sorry for my poor English and hope u guys can see this and tell me what u think i will keep posting in future ᥬᥬ?ᩤᩤ

Hello Multiplayer Developers I am A player from China I have been playing mp for a long time and won the EA duel competition i have some suggestions for u guys to make the game better

First i want to say it is really happy to see the new plans for mp and i hope it will release sooner

And here is the suggestions i want to give
1.cavalries are too strong
In warband spears and shooters are really Effective against cavalries but in bannerlord it seems spears already Lose the meaning of existence the damage to iron horse is almost zero when a cavaliers slowly ride straight to u and u hit his horse but it won't stop and cause almost 0damage and some times i hit the horse's leg but it still got block by the shield wtf?
I think the cavaliers are too strong in skirmish the solutions is to rise the money of cavaliers heavy cavaliers need to be above200 gold or weaken the horse make it more easily to stop it is too powerful in the battle
2.Regain Heath in duel server Or release duel mode quick
It is so hard to practice when u are low but the enemy is full health the problem been bother me since the duel server released
3weaken the shooter
The archer and crossbow are too easy i am a terrible shooter in warband but so accurate in bannerlord also the heavy shooter can wear heavy armor and walking speed is not slow it is more like an infantry using a bow it can be both infantry and shooter the price for shooter should be rise and walking speed should be much slower even i am no1 in EA i still can't catch up an archer bcz he walk too fast
4Make battle mode and more new skirmish map
I have seen so many player left the game bcz there is nothing new and no private server they are tired of searching skirmish and wait all day in lobby
5The kick is too strong
I am a duel player i use kick really often. I found that even i use kick and fail i won't be any punish bcz the recover speed is fast i can use it all day without worry about i will get hit kick should be more slower to recover from an empty kick if u fail ur kick the enemy will have the chance to walk to ur back or ur side to give more pressure to make u harder to defend the next attack or he can walk straight to u and release a kick as soon as u fail
6Voice chat
7Increase the ability of infantry in skirmish

These are My suggestions for mp sorry for my poor English and hope u guys can see this and tell me what u think i will keep posting in future ᥬᥬ?ᩤᩤ
Good list! All of your points (except #2) have been mentioned before and the developers are aware.

Speaking for the Captain mode, no, ranged units are already nerfed to the oblivion and they have a very limited use now. Because TW listened to all the kids complaining about ranged units, all matches turn to "go all inf or lose" BS. If anything the damage output should be increased or draw/aim time should be reduced.

Speaking for the Captain mode, no, ranged units are already nerfed to the oblivion and they have a very limited use now. Because TW listened to all the kids complaining about ranged units, all matches turn to "go all inf or lose" BS. If anything the damage output should be increased or draw/aim time should be reduced.
That's more of an AI problem, but the balance needs to (and apparently will) be split between the modes. Bows are still too strong in a players hands.

Seriously why do people only talk about spears vs horse ? Spear inf beat cavalry easily, its not the problem. The problem is that all the other weapons are absolute trash and only bounce on the horses for 3-5 damage. When a horse gets reared by a spear in the middle of infantrymen with 1h weapons, the 1h weapon need to DAMAGE the horse.

Seriously why do people only talk about spears vs horse ? Spear inf beat cavalry easily, its not the problem. The problem is that all the other weapons are absolute trash and only bounce on the horses for 3-5 damage. When a horse gets reared by a spear in the middle of infantrymen with 1h weapons, the 1h weapon need to DAMAGE the horse.
Yup, stopping a horse is not a problem. It's preventing him from leaving again that is.

Sad, imagine playing a game called "Mount and Blade" and raging in forums about horses abilities despite all the nerves he got recently.

Sad, imagine playing a game called "Mount and Blade" and raging in forums about horses abilities despite all the nerves he got recently.
If so, the main target of a cav should be another cav.
The conflict is:
devs want ppl to play cav ---- the main target of cav are designed as inf and archer.
It makes sense so far, but the next question is: who will volunteer to be the target?
you? me?
why?
What is the reason we play the game? We got paid or we seek fun?

It's okay to make a game like what it's exactly named, for example, named "Mount and Blade".
What inf players want is:
At least design it as what it's like. Don't lure some people to select a useless class to "voluntarily" be a target. (No inf? its fine. They can quit this game in peace, no more trouble)

I know Devs have a perfect plan to satisfy inf players.
Just want to point out some logic behind "game's name".

I know Devs have a perfect plan to satisfy inf players.
Just want to point out some logic behind "game's name".
As inf player, I am very satisfied cause I understand that if I want a bigger and stronger unit, I have to pay more golds = I need to kill more.

Last edited:
Man, wtf, it's literally the AI which stops you, players handling an archer are way way stronger.

Back
Top Bottom