Why dont you add new maps?

Users who are viewing this thread

It's pretty simple. If the information I got on this is correct, it's only 1 Dev (NIN3) working on MP maps. He's also busy fixing bugs, working on animations and some other stuff. He and AVRC are working their asses off, but with only 2 people working on MP progress is very slow. I hope TW put some more resources into MP in the near future.

I am pretty sure they are making battle maps. I don't remember if they are also making skirmish maps too. Also, Xuana, Town, Trading, Echerion and Port makes 5. I am pretty sure more people than NIN3 is making the skirmish maps. There is at least another one.

template-this-little-maneuvers-gonna-cost-us-51-years-1760-0c6db91aec9c.jpeg

As jakob said, and from the recent "more maps" update for the SP, most of their mappers with a few exceptions are focused on the SP.

It's pretty simple. If the information I got on this is correct, it's only 1 Dev (NIN3) working on MP maps. He's also busy fixing bugs, working on animations and some other stuff. He and AVRC are working their asses off, but with only 2 people working on MP progress is very slow. I hope TW put some more resources into MP in the near future.
@NIN3 Is it true? Are you the only one who is working on MP maps?

@NIN3 Is it true? Are you the only one who is working on MP maps?

@NIN3 and I are actually the same person. We also do sandbox single player, motion capture, brew coffee for everyone and have the security night shift. Also @Callum is our alter ego for when we need more patience to interact with humans. We are a sentient being built in 9 years to develop Bannerlord.

Hope that answers you question.

@NIN3 and I are actually the same person. We also do sandbox single player, motion capture, brew coffee for everyone and have the security night shift. Also @Callum is our alter ego for when we need more patience to interact with humans.
This actually explains poor communication and weird decisions taken for MP and SP design. Thanks a lot for the clarification.

@NIN3 and I are actually the same person. We also do sandbox single player, motion capture, brew coffee for everyone and have the security night shift. Also @Callum is our alter ego for when we need more patience to interact with humans. We are a sentient being built in 9 years to develop Bannerlord.

But what's the actual answer though for real

Sounds like you need to tweak the sarcasm setting on your Callum algorithm a little, considering his replies at times.

There should be a certain order in how things proceed as far the game's development goes. To me, this game is far from ready to get more map content. Besides, it would be very disappointing to see developers work on non-core content for the coming time.. The main priority should be that which forms the foundation of the game. As far as the foundation of bannerlord goes, the following can be said: A very important aspect of game development is testing - something a lot of developers don't do.

We have a couple of people working on map maps. You'll get a new cool one with duel mode. New siege maps are coming as well.

Further down the line they are new skirmish maps and obviously battle/one life gamemode maps coming. Right now scene wise, I was focused on a new detail pass for skirmish scenes and the siege maps. The other designers as well.
Its all taking a bit longer than expected as you can see, but they will come.

We have a couple of people working on map maps. You'll get a new cool one with duel mode. New siege maps are coming as well.

Further down the line they are new skirmish maps and obviously battle/one life gamemode maps coming. Right now scene wise, I was focused on a new detail pass for skirmish scenes and the siege maps. The other designers as well.
Its all taking a bit longer than expected as you can see, but they will come.
Not all to be expected released at once at the duel release right?

When will we get these said maps? No eta. Considering how TW mp team works we're stuck with the same maps for siege for a long time.
But you are not stuck with playing Bannerlord for a long time. I am very frustrated too with their pace, but you gota give this game a rest sometimes.

They are completely right not to give a date.
Have you forgotten how annoying it is to have these constant delays and delays for a patch or even the game?
Just waiting for them to have a definitive date is much better then having that day you waiting for the patch to be delayed and your day partially ruined.

Back
Top Bottom