Resolved CAN NOT START GAME

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

I recently bought mount and blade 2 from steam. Played a few hours, and after a few crashes, I cannot play games. Some buttons disappeared on the menu. Is there any way for me to fix it? I tried different version and reinstallation, doesn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Screenshot-1.png

Thanks,
X

Hi, can you please try verifying your game files through Steam? If you have any mods installed, disable all of them before doing so.

I did, I even tried different beta version, uninstall and install for several times. No changes.Only native under mods is selected and I didn't do anything about it

i got this exact same problem. just bought the game, i verified my game files on steam , i reinstalled, i restartd the game nothing seems to work.

i got this exact same problem. just bought the game, i verified my game files on steam , i reinstalled, i restartd the game nothing seems to work.
Hi, please try deleting the "LauncherData" xml document located at "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs".

Back
Top Bottom