Workshops in Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

hitman6218

Recruit
I love the idea of the workshops but I have a couple of questions. 1 - Is there a cap on how much each workshop can make in a certain place? 2 - Which cities are the best places for which workshops?

Well make sure there is a Villiage nearby wich produces the Materials you use. For Example: if you have a Smithy, make sure there is a Villiage with Iron nearby. This makes sure taht there is always enough and not so expensive Iron around.

Basicly,= if there is enough Raw materials = the Materials will be cheap = If the Materials are Cheap = the Workshop is proftiable.

To support this, i only Raid villiages in War with produce the goods my Workshops needs. Then i sell them at the City, wich leads to an overflow of Raw Materials wich will make the Prize dropp for my Workshop.

Makes sense. So I have 2 shops in Ocs Hall, a pottery shop which hasn't gone higher than a $671 daily profit (not including army expenses). I also just bought a tannery because an noc townswoman said the lady who owned it before me was making a lot of money so I bought it. How do I get them to level 2 and make more money and sell my shops for like 300k or something?

Makes sense. So I have 2 shops in Ocs Hall, a pottery shop which hasn't gone higher than a $671 daily profit (not including army expenses). I also just bought a tannery because an noc townswoman said the lady who owned it before me was making a lot of money so I bought it. How do I get them to level 2 and make more money and sell my shops for like 300k or something?

I bought a wood workshop in a city that had 2 hardwood villages and a 3rd one nearby, he's not even making 100 a day :') and i even tossed about 500 hardwood to the city market XD

And you cant level up the shops

Id kill for profits like that xD best ive gotten is with a pottery shop as well but it was only 400. Rest ive seen barely gets higher then a 100 and most seem to sit around 50-60 mark :/

Yeah I think the latest patches have over-nerfed the shops. My caravans regularly bring in 1-2k a day, whereas my shops barely hit 60. I get that caravans are a higher risk higher reward situation but I think the shops are a bit low at present

I feel like how much coin a workshop makes is purely random i have watched multiple videos that talk about the bound villages but in my games they have made no difference at all.
For example Askar has multiple grain villages i made a brewery it struggled to even hit 100 per day.
My pottery workshop in Pravend however was making anywhere between 300-500 per day in the same game.
Ocs hall a wood workshop is the logical choice and yet i have made far more money from a wood workshop in a town that has no hardwood production anywhere nearby.

I feel like how much coin a workshop makes is purely random i have watched multiple videos that talk about the bound villages but in my games they have made no difference at all.
For example Askar has multiple grain villages i made a brewery it struggled to even hit 100 per day.
My pottery workshop in Pravend however was making anywhere between 300-500 per day in the same game.
Ocs hall a wood workshop is the logical choice and yet i have made far more money from a wood workshop in a town that has no hardwood production anywhere nearby.

It seems that there are trade routes that caravans tend to follow. There are cities that seem to be not connected with a direct trade connections, for example there are these two cities of the western empire (Jalmarys? And the one on Z next to it on the coast), they're both having a very cheap grain on the market and rather expensive bear. I always buy a brewery in Jalmarys and sometimes buy the beer from its market and sell it to the second city I mentioned with a great profit. These cities are just next to each other but they don't seem to trade directly. There are also cities that have a huge amount of caravans passing by, greatly balancing the market prices, so in such city you probably won't make any high profits, you'll probably make a stable 60-100/day profits from any workshop in such city, doesn't matter what villages are near. These are just my impression, I did not test it directly so I may be wrong.

I love the idea of the workshops but I have a couple of questions. 1 - Is there a cap on how much each workshop can make in a certain place? 2 - Which cities are the best places for which workshops?

If any workshop type makes "too much" money the developers will nerf it in the next patch. They totally ruined pottery shops and now they suck no matter where they are placed.

Back
Top Bottom