31 March and 50 Bucks what do you think?

Reasonable?

• No

Votes: 126 25.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 376 74.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I got thousands of hours in warband and the original combined, i bought them all for like 30Eur

Easily worth the money, less than 1 euro an hour of fun just from the time i spent in beta and that was free

I got thousands of hours in warband and the original combined, i bought them all for like 30Eur

Easily worth the money, less than 1 euro an hour of fun just from the time i spent in beta and that was free
50 Euros for an EA game is a bit much.

Also the date is hopefully nothing to go by. They release it on the latest day possible without backlash from the community, doubt it is ready.

They're a small company. No corporate greed and not a huge team. They have to make a living as well. I'm more than okay with it.

I pay 60 dollars for a playthrough game and finish it in 12-24 hours. To pay 50 for a game that I will most likely spend 500+ hours on? Short answer, yes.

Long answer:
Yes, but in a long way.

It is also price for the full game, because price won't change.
It is fine for me.
I will buy it, don't really care that much for the price but it needs to become a success.
It is EA which means the launch can be very buggy and a lot can go wrong. If they **** up the initial launch now with 50 bucks that's gonna be bad.

They also need promotion material and get sponsored video's out if they want a proper launch.

I will buy it, don't really care that much for the price but it needs to become a success.
It is EA which means the launch can be very buggy and a lot can go wrong. If they **** up the initial launch now with 50 bucks that's gonna be bad.

They also need promotion material and get sponsored video's out if they want a proper launch.
Hopefully they will give the game to youtubers a week before so that the game can get the attention it deserves. I would not complain if they get special treatment as long as it benefits the game.

It is an EA for a reason, they intentionally do not do any advertisement or promotion material because it is EA, they will do that when it is full release.

They updated the system requirements on the steam page, fairly interesting ones. You can use an iGPU, which is weirdly amazing. Apparently fairly optimized for multi core which is good (might make modding harder).
Basic specs can be sized down to:
Atleast 4 full cores of a recent processor, 6 cores preferred
8GB of RAM
GPU with atleast 2GB of VRAM, Low-end recent cards

I think it's reasonable for the full release. To me, EA is just sugar for the fans that have been waiting for so long.

I'm 100% buying the game on EA just to support the development but I'm holding off actually playing it until there are some reviews and threads out that give me a better image of all the things that are missing (e.g what parts of clan or kingdom management aren't finished?)

I think it's reasonable for the full release. To me, EA is just sugar for the fans that have been waiting for so long.

I'm 100% buying the game on EA just to support the development but I'm holding off actually playing it until there are some reviews and threads out that give me a better image of all the things that are missing (e.g what parts of clan or kingdom management aren't finished?)
Not all of us have the same patience as you, I could never resist to play the game if it was in my steam library haha.

It is an EA for a reason, they intentionally do not do any advertisement or promotion material because it is EA, they will do that when it is full release.
The thing is, you need to get traction to get sales and a launch is basically exact that. So if it is now a ****ty EA with a high price, they will be roasted all over the internet and lose reputation. If you then launch the game it's a bit late and it won't be 'new' and what do people like? New.
An unknown indie developer with a game price of 20-30 euros can afford that, TW is not that anymore.

The thing is, you need to get traction to get sales and a launch is basically exact that. So if it is now a ****ty EA with a high price, they will be roasted all over the internet and lose reputation. If you then launch the game it's a bit late and it won't be 'new' and what do people like? New.
An unknown indie developer with a game price of 20-30 euros can afford that, TW is not that anymore.

That's not how things work though.

If you still feel like they work like that, then see the epic of no man's sky.

Edit: Also, I find it offensive how you underestimate people.

it won't be 'new' and what do people like? New.

Wow. Just wow.

If I complain here I'll pay it anyway so no need to. They're Turkish company and things are here really rough these days. It hard to live and these guys have to earn money just like everyone. Respect and respect.

Those saying bit much for an EA game... this isn't a standard EA game and TW is a trusted company and will not just abandon the game. £40 I'll pay all day long.
They won't change the price when the game is full release they will buy it anyway idk why they are angry so much

Back
Top Bottom