What Mods would you like to be made?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd like Bannerlord to go to unexplored territory. Pre-Columbian America or Sub-Saharan Africa. Even many old world locations are tragically under-explored, like Persia, India or China. So many great adventures to be had and new styles of fighting to explore.
I hope that the team from Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth will come back and remake their mod for BL(especially if the new skeleton system will make proper elephants possible). Or any other mod dealing with Early Modern Asia. A mod based on India or the Qing-Ming transition would be great.
yup, more underexplored real world, like asia pacific in kingdom era or caribbean+colonial america. personally i want southeast asia+small part of china and india in kingdom era but the territory just too big (or the scene, items, and everything else considering the number of different culture).
for the feature i would like to see a gun like in WFaS and also improved economy (trade convoy in wfas and banking!) and army division so i think colonial-themed mod is good

First person only, fantasy world with magic and monsters, persistent world without overworld map.
If I had the time and skills, I would start this mod myself.

Runner up: Diablo mod.

I would love to see some of the bigger mods return like full invasion lord of the rings game of thrones warsword brytenwalda that one star wars mod. And for sure a return to original calrida
More armour maybe some saxy ones to :wink: but lets see how the mod tools look and how the range of things we can do before i go in specific to a t because i fully plan to break this game like i broke my skyrim again

Gotta think bigger. With the new siege engines, I want to be able to launch butter from a trebuchet.
Indeed. Along that vein, what I am looking forward to the most is hopefully being able to fully customize castle/town design so that each expansion and age (level) of development can over time make it more/less defensible. As in the town grows up to and then past the wall of the town, then you need to put a great amount of effort to set up a outer wall or face economic devastation as sieging armies pillage/fire the outer town as they assault the walls. Upkeep/jobs for citizens to maintain the walls/bailey/castle, as well as a development/ food import system. I am curious to see if the economy system will support such works. I really, really can not wait to see what the native economic/ social system has to offer us. As well. I know that there will be modding in the works for some of those features, for sure, but I think that good feedback on the path towards the finished game, especially once early purchases gives Taleworlds a boost of cash to continue development, they will be able to guide the game's native state/ mod tools to a point where modders/ idea board people can really dig into the weeds and unleash the full potential of the release engine.

Something to tweak first person mode. It's near unplayable in the beta. I never played third person in single player on warband, I think I'll be forced to only play third person in bannerlord unless it gets tweaked.

Plus pop and awoiaf. I sunk so much time into them.

An ancient Greece mod. Not a mod about Rome with Greeks in it, but one where the Greeks are the core of the game.

And then a mod based on the game "Tyranny". To rise to become and Archon and then fight for Kyros, or try to stop him/her, would be really cool. :smile:

I would REALLY REALLY love to see a Wheel of Time conversion mod, there was an attempt at one in Warband, but the better customizable graphics options we will be getting with Bannerlord will really help to make a better mod with magic in the world. With Wheel of Time coming as a big Amazon tv series in 2020 or 2021, there will likely also be a big rise in popularity for this epic fantasy series, the world of WoT is perfectly suited for a Bannerlord conversion mod.

An ancient Greece mod. Not a mod about Rome with Greeks in it, but one where the Greeks are the core of the game.

And then a mod based on the game "Tyranny". To rise to become and Archon and then fight for Kyros, or try to stop him/her, would be really cool. :smile:
A greek mod would be awesome, I would go for a greek mythology mod (a low fantasy mod like PoP) there is so much stuff to exploit about it

I would REALLY REALLY love to see a Wheel of Time conversion mod, there was an attempt at one in Warband, but the better customizable graphics options we will be getting with Bannerlord will really help to make a better mod with magic in the world. With Wheel of Time coming as a big Amazon tv series in 2020 or 2021, there will likely also be a big rise in popularity for this epic fantasy series, the world of WoT is perfectly suited for a Bannerlord conversion mod.

Would it could be cool, how would you handle that magic in that series was very, very powerful on the battlefield? I fear it could turn into a "War of the Sorcerers" with the non-magic users being essentially reglated to a side-show that auto-dies if the opposition is victorious in the "War of the Sorcerers" and that the whole battle would be focused around magic users and the death and survival of them.

Now that could of couse still be a pretty good mod, but I personally am a little sceptical about magic-heavy battlefields.

@Revverie (y)

Back
Top Bottom