Help for those who don't know how to get further

Users who are viewing this thread

where can i get the new vesion of the mod? because i donwload it already from that download site of mount and blade :razz:

Xtrm2Matt said:
where can i get the new vesion of the mod? because i donwload it already from that download site of mount and blade :razz:

Right there. The download has been modified, but maybe it's better to wait a newer version,
because there are some more bugs...

Albertus Magnus said:
If you read the rest of the dialog you should know, that he joins you. "We want to leave..."
If he doesn't that's because you don't have place for a companion in your party.
That's a problem, I will solve in the next update, but for you I hope you have savegames.
Or have a look at your party, maybe he is there and you just didn't know about it  :wink:
Good luck!

I had no free places the first time, but I made two free places then... I already had lots of looks, and there was no scout... :neutral:
I have read that it happened to someone too, so maybe it could be a bug... If you don't have free slots in your party, he will never join...
Could someone confirm it??

Yes, from what I know you broke your game.(unless you have an earlier save) You need to start again.(It did not happen to me so I can't say I'm correct, but I'm pretty sure he will NEVER join you if you had the part full the first time. BUT REALLY if you want an person to join you why do you talk to him when your party is full?)

Ok so Albertus can add a solution of this bug to the next version...

lukas stoll said:
Yes, from what I know you broke your game.(unless you have an earlier save) You need to start again.(It did not happen to me so I can't say I'm correct, but I'm pretty sure he will NEVER join you if you had the part full the first time. BUT REALLY if you want an person to join you why do you talk to him when your party is full?)

I didn't realised that my party was full :S
Next time I will check before...

Thanks!

DragonSlayer005 said:
Go to a little house, and there will be a man dressed in a pilgrim's desguise, talk to him, and he will say, "Go to (I forgot the name of the village)",  once you get there, go to the back of the place, and say the code word........ :grin:

Thanks mate.

Its like the little hut wasnt there the first ten times i searched the entire village.

Gallan and the king's daughter have joined my party...what's next? I have to fight Conrad or something else?

I found out my brother went to Atlantis. So I talked to uncle about fishermans village to go there. He said some things and gave me a fishing net. What should I do know? No village appeared on the coast or smth.

Whatever, I finished the game. It is one of the best mods around, noone can argue that. Keep up the good work!  :smile:

TelcontarITA said:
Gallan and the king's daughter have joined my party...what's next? I have to fight Conrad or something else?

Yeah, just get on your ship and get to Conrads little bandit village!  :wink:
Good luck! ...btw, if you know what to do next, why do you ask? I believe it's also in the questlog!

ethir said:
Whatever, I finished the game. It is one of the best mods around, noone can argue that. Keep up the good work!  :smile:

Thank you very much!

Albertus Magnus said:
TelcontarITA said:

Good luck! ...btw, if you know what to do next, why do you ask? I believe it's also in the questlog!

Because i don't see my ship, it disapeeared o_O I thought that i had to go to the harbour and buy another one  :???:

TelcontarITA said:
Albertus Magnus said:
TelcontarITA said:

Because i don't see my ship, it disapeeared o_O I thought that i had to go to the harbour and buy another one  :???:

Please post a screenshot of the map! You say the ship is gone? That's definitely a new creative bug, if it's a bug! :wink:

Need help in making relation w/ Lord Alagar or whatever.... Anyone know how to make money 'cause deserter 15 paladins always rape me when I try to get away, my moral is zero, no money, no body armor...

hey guys

im doing the tea quest,
got my horse,
got the money,
WHERE THE HELL IS EGESIUS?

i know i already met him, but forgot where (didnt knew i had to remember!)

the problem is; i searched, cant find him. plzz give a name of the town (or a the location if not in a town)

greetz

That bloody bastard, Relaxed Egesius (damn, the quest journal thingy should mention him as such, makes things easier), is the dude you met before that gave you the pot.
Spoiler below tells you where's Egesius.

He's at Hashbigha.

Question.  I'm supposed to kill the king.  I have 254 troops, and he has 252.  Mine are also pretty good. (Bunch of Paladins and what not.)  It won't let me fight him.  It keeps saying: "Get stronger"  Is it a bug?

I went into the monastery then got those dudes from there, but nothing else happens...  :neutral: The quest log stayed the same so now I'm stuck, any advice?

There is not only the recruitable guys there. They are optional. You have to find another monk guy who is on top of a ruined house near the spawn point. Talk to him and he will tell you about Gallan. Look in the main square area, near where you spawn. He is in/on top of one of those ruined houses

Back
Top Bottom