Special items and artifacts

Users who are viewing this thread

CNM

Recruit
Are there very many besides the sword? It says at the beginning to look out for them, just curious if more have been put in or not.

I wouldn't really know, since I've only been playing the mod for a little while now (since it got ported), but I was editing items, and I didn't see any items at all that were not the old native stuff (Save for a few such as the sovereign claws, which is like an assassin's long blade attached to the arm, but apparently it's a shield  :???:, to afraid to edit it in fear of screwing the whole game up  :oops: :razz:). They're at a loss for weapons and equipment at the moment, but Elven and Huskarl got some really nice looking stuff coming soon and waiting to be put in. To be honest, I don't even think that awesome magical sword is in there yet, I didn't see it or hear anything about it  :neutral: But just wait, they have some really neat stuff coming soon, look at Elven and Huskarls Models thread for a sneak peak  :wink:

Hey, the modellers are doing at great job, and we'll be adding in a lot of new artifacts. Hold tight. I'm 'fraid you'll be using that trusty iron dagger for now  :smile:.

Back
Top Bottom