Share Your Warband secrets /uncommon tips! My 2 funnest ones...

Users who are viewing this thread

Here's my favorite Warband secrets that I never see people talk about, despite how amusing and sometimes useful they are.

1. Raid a neutral village without starting a war, being at war, or being attacked by a lord. This can be useful as fresh a character that needs some money and skills. It can also be used for the "provoke a country" quest when you are a neutral party.

Have a party size of 1-6 (including you), go to a village and demand they give you supplies, they won't and you get the option to charge them, fight the 40 or so villagers and win. Now you'll get a prompt asking if you want to raid the village. Raid it and you'll get the full stash of goods but you won't go to war against the faction. You'll often see the village lord walk up and watch you in horror.... but he doesn't attack you. You'll lose honor and relation with the lord, and the village, but this can be fun if you're playing bad guy character. It's also amazing for skilling up archery. You can retreat  and charge them again when you run out of arrows.

2. Praven has a back door, when you siege Praven, you can park your troops and take a walk all the way left side of the city wall, up a little slope. You can get through a spot there and go behind the wall. The town model looks weird but if you head towards the action you'll eventually come across a tunnel that you can go through and be behind the enemy soldiers. They'll see you but only as few will come looking for you. If you're an archer you can have a fun shootout with their sharp shooters using the tunnel as cover. You can also move ranged units closer to the wall (with the backspace map) and have them open fire into their exposed backs.

What are your secrets?

Pretty sure Shariz has a side door too.

Also, I found out you can escape some of the town maps without glitching. Its one of the Sarranid fiefs.

The roads in the Swadian lands are made out of steppe terrain so it looks like Khergit territory if you fight someone while on the roads.

If you try to break a lord or companions out of Teramma Castle, a duplicate of your character spawns and enemies start shooting at it.

You get better loot the less diverse your troops are. 50 Swadian Knights in your party will result in better loot than 25 of two different troop types.

Also this
Sarranids are the best faction don't @me

Back
Top Bottom