Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
seltan said:
KH 7 - 7  [Teutonic] gg

1D3278A491F681B89F85354E2F46D05333B55CB1

We didn't take a ss of id's sorry.

HMM FULL SCREENSHOTS?

None team took one and those are taken from a recording our team did. So im sorry but thats all we have for now ill try and get the full screen posted tomorrow

Whilst i did not make the recording i can try and get it by tomorrow as both me and the one that made it are offline.

Again sorry for forgetting to take them properly.

FTW 12:3 Mork

Set 1:
https://i.imgur.com/vUbdMp9.jpg/

Set 2:
https://i.imgur.com/VoM1mH2.jpg/

Set 3:
https://i.imgur.com/YZHTM4e.jpg/

Set 4:
https://i.imgur.com/V0sTYji.jpg/

Easter Cow said:
LBJ 9 - 7 THY
confirmed

Phillus said:
Valgarda vs Men with Swords
        12 - 0
Manfred ID added (67857)
luke not on the roster - added
Lordex ID added (3270180)

confirmed

~PhoSPhoruS said:
dunno 10-6 SKRRRR
confirmed

Hursty said:
GG Dayne.
confirmed

Apollo~ said:
Akuhh 11 - 3 Spain
confirmed

seltan said:
KH 7 - 7  [Teutonic] gg

WigWack ID added (3461739)

confirmed

Franz Joseph said:
BLD 9 - 6 AI

Substitute not on the roster - added

confirmed

Demon99 said:
Faceless 12 - 3 ImB

HAPU not on the roster - added

confirmed

Heroes_Grifon said:
Birds of Hermes 9 - 8  The Senate of Lothlórien
confirmed

RobinWar said:
FTW 12:3 Mork
Cleric_Johnson not on the roster and wrong tag - added
Quake not on the roster and wrong tag - added

confirmed

Unity came to accommodate Malta once again, not having our full roster and waiting 3 days to play the official on a date that clearly didn't suit Unity but suited Malta. With that in mind, I apologise for the bad sportsmanship on my behalf by trolling the match, putting archers and cavalry as infantry with bastard swords, pushing mindlessly which obviously made it less fun for the viewership (which somehow worked). I didn't want to lead today, so I made no effort to, if anything I'm surprised we won, felt like Malta deserved the win for my lack of sportsmanship. I didn't care about the match because the scheduling was awful, creating dates such as Monday or Tuesday to then not be able to play them and then deciding Wednesday, I didn't have the time to play tonight but ultimately had no choice, forcing trials to play.

Fietta said:
Unity came to accommodate Malta once again, not having our full roster and waiting 3 days to play the official on a date that clearly didn't suit Unity but suited Malta. With that in mind, I apologise for the bad sportsmanship on my behalf by trolling the match, putting archers and cavalry as infantry with bastard swords, pushing mindlessly which obviously made it less fun for the viewership (which somehow worked). I didn't want to lead today, so I made no effort to, if anything I'm surprised we won, felt like Malta deserved the win for my lack of sportsmanship. I didn't care about the match because the scheduling was awful, creating dates such as Monday or Tuesday to then not be able to play them and then deciding Wednesday, I didn't have the time to play tonight but ultimately had no choice, forcing trials to play.

I agreed on that day with Paulo and we offered you guys other days too, but nobody contacted me until sunday with concrete suggestions for when to play the match. You had a whole week to arrange it with us, so please shut up.

V1ncent said:
Fietta said:

I agreed on that day with Paulo and we offered you guys other days too, but nobody contacted me until sunday with concrete suggestions for when to play the match. You had a whole week to arrange it with us, so please shut up.

From the insights I have gathered, it indeed looks like Unity was at fault when it comes to scheduling their match properly with Malta. Edit: Talked with Charli and read the discussions on the suggestion thread, clearly the situation is a tad more complex than 'one team is right and the other is wrong'. Then again, I wasn't here for a whole week so I might not have the most accurate picture of the whole situation. If you feel like there was an issue and Unity got to play at an unfair disadvantage then you should take it to an admin Fietta (assuming you haven't already).

As for playing the match with weird/trolly compositions, sure it doesn't give the best image of your team, but I wouldn't call it bad sportsmanship either. It justs looked bad on stream because that's unusual and not really what you could call competitive material but at the end of the day, it gives more chance for your opponent to grab rounds. So if you still won playing that way, then good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom