[Interview] Blademaster of Korea | Ortis (KOR)

Users who are viewing this thread

Shiroin

Section Moderator
Ac9aDS.md.png

Ortis /Blademaster of Korea
Q
Not long ago, As a Korean player, you joined ForVictory tournament and got champion. Obviously, to overcoming the ping difference is hard. And of course, make you well-known in the global community. Can you talk about yourself? How do you evaluate your skill?

A
Although Ping was very high, it was not enough to do it at all, and that was enough. I started the Mount & Blade Warband in 2010 and I especially liked dueling. When I watched Youtube like Battle of Bucharest, I thought that I wanted to win the tournament like that, and at that time the Forvictory tournament was opened and invited me, There was no reason to refuse.I Evaluate myself i have top tier skills.

Q
How do you evaluate the korean community? Can you introduce some famous Korean players for us? Could you tell me about their different features?

A
Korean community evaluate me the best duel player of Korea.There were many Good Players. Mothes, K, Qpet, Grando Was infancy Top Players. lately top player is HouseAlong(HA). Mothes has Fast, accurate and rugged style. His fake looks easy at first glance, but it is very difficult and even after he gets used to fighting him. And His defense is hard and he does not just block it, so if you concentrate on breaking him down with a fake, it is very common to get kicked or cutting fake. But if you focus on defense, it's difficult to prevent him from attacking with a difficult fake after he defending easily, so dainty players would be defeated against to him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26FTS7vPXcU&t=252sK is looks like Defending Style at first sight, But he has Surprise attack ability like lightning that is very Fast and Hazy. you can killed all of a sudden. he has special fake skill . he looks sky en route faking and attack Fast and Hazy. that is great skill. and he do Distance control well. It was really hard to 2 attcks to him successively while go backward.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JQxMv5CVis&t=4sQpet has special high level attacking ability. so fast and hazy. he use a big and wonderful skill ex turn fake skill. the skill looks cut right side, but all of a sudden cut left side. he can these skills Skillfully.  I think he is best attacker.Grando is defending style player. but As you can see from this video. He can attack Skillfully.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d48iD5yfwUQ (Elfking is me. StormRush is my friend.) HA has his own special walking skill. It is difficult to grasp. Once curled up, can not get out.his fake is unique fast and difficult to block. his block is looks like rock. it's hard to dig. When dealing with him, do not worry about attacking or defending. Then it is overwhelmingly lost.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARisbaGxB9g (Lathgertha is HA)

Q
Have you ever duel with European players? What do you think about the European community? Is there any European player left you a great impression?

A
Yes. But European player's ping was very high. fair duel was impossible. i think European community is good. I was envious what opened tournament like Battle of Bucharest. and Europe have more warband population than Korea. I was envious this too.  I met a one french player. he had a great attacking ability. and Gibby. he had a great AA too.  I want to meet every good european player in similar ping.

Q
Do you know our best Chinese duelists in early years rank your skill very high? How do you evaluate the Chinese community? Is there any Chinese player left you a great impression?

A
Oh, they rank me very high? thank you. i think chinese commutiny is huge and have much kinds of things items, mods. i like history of three kingdoms age. so i like three kingdoms mod. I met many good players of China. But i don't remember there names. Tell one name I think of right now who is kokoko. he has own his fake style and step style. i felt Interesting played with him. I want to meet chinese Top players in similar ping too.

Q
How do you keep your skill strong such a long time? Is there any training tips could tell us?

A
Play Learn. Think, Stedilly. First, learn. All best players was noob. Once you finish the basics. defending is very important. Looking ahead appositely and walk naturally. Do not panic, go instinctively where you want to be.and then see others' playing. how they use skill. If you find want to follow skills. ask to them. "How do you use the skill?" Second, Think. do not just try to follow. think what is the most optimized to me. develope your own attack method. If you complete that course and solid defense added to it. You Become a high-level players in the world. Third, Stedilly. even if you Become a high-level. it will not long continue that level Without Stedilly. So you play many times Until you finish your style. what means 'finish' here. if you take a break long time. but to recover fastely after a few hours playing duels.  I don't call myself World champion. Because I didn't have match with World's Top Players. But I want to be. So i want to meet them. With various Duelists in Every world, Play with them. It is exciting to think. So i eagerly desire. World. If you open World contest. please invite me. Good luck Warbanders~ Haha.

This was a really nice and interesting interview to read, thanks for sharing it!
Once Mount&Blade becomes a huge global Esport we will be able to see fair EU- Asia fights  :wink:

eyy I remember browsing some lower-ping servers when I lived in Japan and getting my ass beat by a dude named Mothes.

Nice interview!

Back
Top Bottom