Native Completed Warband Fantasy League (Player Rankings Added)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on the amount of teams, we might alter this a bit, we wanted to do this to promote team longevity and it'll give more room for comebacks from teams who can't gain chemistry right at the start. Again though, depending on the amount of players and teams, this could change.

ah yes i also have a problem with playing 1-like 5 max hour of a week for ten weeks I might get bored and tired out of a game i have _____thousand hours in and play 1-5 hours most likely more in a week. The also fact that i have to do nothing in terms of organization and well anything and just come for a time to play warband really stresses me out. I feel if the tournament was soooo short that i really dont have to even notice that I'm on a team or in a tourny I think it would help alot with my stress levels since i dont have to do anything like practice, play the game at like certain times (way to oppressive), gain chemistry with my team or actually maybe face most teams. With this needed time reduction I feel like i dont have to worry about check my steam messages like 1 time a week, play the game i already play or play in tournaments even tho i just came from one (way too long btw). Im looking forward to the admins making the right decsion on this
(which is dont shorten the tourney specifically one were teams will need time to mesh and figure out way works and what dosnt, also the more teams you get to face the better you figure out were teams truly stand not just a team getting like 4 out of 5 ez match ups and coming top 3. also if its about prize pool just split it into 2 tourneys with same 10 weeks, bannerlord isnt coming out soon and the community isnt gonna be dead if its lasted 5 years ive played with it already being "dead") and if people cant put barley any effort into this when ur doing nothing just dont sign up HeLlO

Name: Tallie, the best archer RaTs has ever seen :fruity: (apart from John ofc)
Steam: Here it is
ID: 1048036
Main Class: Archer
Do you want to be a caller? (Yes/No) No thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom