Status
Not open for further replies.

5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
zcqym.png

ANNOUCEMENTS

This will be the place for the admins to make announcements regarding the WNL.

INDEX
09.09.15 - Referee's
10.09.15 - Rule Changes
21.09.15 - Maps & Factions
05.10.15 - Pick Night
11.10.15 - Pick Night
30.10.15 - Admin Password

RULE CHANGES

We would like to draw attention to two new and important things in the rules.

Each set will be won by the team that is the first to win 3 rounds § 18 I
We're using Buchholz scores as the second determining factor in the ladder § 4 I

PICK NIGHT

We're moving pick night to Tuesday. This is because so many teams play their games on Sunday and we just don't have the time to get everything update and ready in time. Will likely be a permanent move. Will update the rules as soon as possible.

ADMIN PASSWORDS

Admin passwords for all the WNL servers have been changed. This is due to a general observation that those passwords tend to be spread out a lot, to people who shouldn't have it. I would kindly like to remind all of you that the only people allowed the have all the passwords are the members of the staff (admins, consultants and referee). The two team captains of each teams will be given a certain list of admin passwords but not the full one. If we find out that someone who shouldn't have it, connect himself with admin powers, this can be a reason for a temporary to a permanent ban from the WNL. Exceptions can of course happen but they have to be granted by a member of the admin staff. You're warned.

Consequently, I would recommend you to organize yourself, means booking and testing servers before, cause exceptions will be hardly given if you didn't make an effort to take this new facts into account before. You can contacts any admins for the passwords.

I will also use this post to announce that I will be away this week-end and consequently out of reach for anything concerning Warband matters. So if you see me online through my phone, don't try spamming me, I will most likely ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom