Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

Users who are viewing this thread

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;">Hello all!</p>
<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;">As many of you may have noticed, we have been rather busy! Last week, we visited Cologne, Germany to attend Gamescom, the largest game conference in Europe. While there, we took appointments to demonstrate some Bannerlord gameplay to the world's media. Along with this, we released a few videos which were used as part of our presentation.</p>
<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;">It has been great to see the excited response to the clips and we're very pleased that your feedback has been so positive! Of course, the game is still very much in development and so we had to make decisions about what to put in the videos and how it would be presented.</p>
<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;">Here, we have compiled some of the highlights, along with a small smattering of new footage, which we want to present to you the community, along with a little explanation about some of the features.</p></br> Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/13

@Froi Hey man what's up! I have been on this Forum since 2011 but created a new account and after this blog was opened I have lost taste for all previous mount and blade I am waiting for Bannerlords so I would only post here that doesn't make me or anyone who posts here stupid, You should know better.

cherac said:
@Froi Hey man what's up! I have been on this Forum since 2011 but created a new account and after this blog was opened I have lost taste for all previous mount and blade I am waiting for Bannerlords so I would only post here that doesn't make me or anyone who posts here stupid, You should know better.
Where did I say you were stupid silly?  Just impatient like the hundreds of posts that show up saying "relese bl0g nao k" or "wen is relese daet i dun hav a lif nd i need relese so relese".

Bluehawk said:
Is this mod dead yet?
This is a mod just like Fallout 4 is a mod for fallout 1.

Froi said:
Where did I say you were stupid silly?  Just impatient like the hundreds of posts that show up saying "relese bl0g nao k" or "wen is relese daet i dun hav a lif nd i need relese so relese".
People get impatient. I have stopped paying much attention to bannerlord for months now. I wish they would provide more information just to get the hype going, but they do things at their own pace. some deal with it differently than others and most of us just want an update on things. I get why you are irritated, but people keep responding to those kind of posts are just as irritating.

For every post stating they want a new blog or update there are 2 posts stating they just have to wait. It just clutters the thread and it is best to be ignored.

Froi said:
Just impatient like the hundreds of posts that show up saying "relese bl0g nao k" or "wen is relese daet i dun hav a lif nd i need relese so relese".

What about "Where that bannerlord info at dawg?"?

2814450.jpg

Froi said:
Wulfburk said:
Excuse me that looks like a "meme image" not accompanied by text in your message which is against the rules!!!11!!1

Hey my text was there. Its just [img  ]www.somethingsomething[  /img]. Not my fault this forum takes what i write and slaps an image on top of it.

Dunno if suggested already and if this is the right place to suggest feature. They should really implement custom troop tree for your own faction. By this I mean the ability actually edit the skills/gear/role of the peasants you recruit from your factions fiefs. I know warband mod 16th century has raw version of this feature and that **** is fun.

16th century mod balanced this feature by making your custom troop tree more costly to upgrade and upkeep.

Wulfburk said:
Froi said:
Wulfburk said:
Excuse me that looks like a "meme image" not accompanied by text in your message which is against the rules!!!11!!1

Hey my text was there. Its just [img  ]www.somethingsomething[  /img]. Not my fault this forum takes what i write and slaps an image on top of it.

Im just here wanting more Bannerlord info & too lazy to make my own meme

Back
Top Bottom