[WPL] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Aura (Zaffa) said:
Any word on map pool, fixtures, start date, EU vs NA scrim time, etc.?

Map Pool: When Arys gets back.
Fixtures: When Arys gets back.
Start Date: Soon.
EU vs NA scrim time: That is up to the teams to schedule whatever works best.

So are teams unable to draft players if they are already at the roster cap?

How does TSC fall into it? They are both SF and TSB, aren't they?

What about Silence is Golden? They have players from SR and GK?

Arni has been cleared, as far as I know. Troub is (I think?) up in the air, since he was on the team when it was first registered, despite not being in the clan.

Kel was not in the team prior to the team sign up deadline, and there is a 6 day freeze on all player transactions directly after the deadline. After this freeze, a player who is qualified as a merc (and since Kel was not in with us in TMW or on the team prior to the extended signup deadline, he is listed as a merc. Fiery, for instance, has been cleared to join, despite not being on the team before the deadline, because he was already in the clan), he must enter the tourney through the draft, however, we in TMW (along with DoF, hence the issues with Pizza and I assume Roberta), used the exception provided which allowed for 8 extra players, thus are not allowed to use mercs from the draft, which Kel must go through in order to be allowed to play, because he was not on a team already.

Did I get that all right?

ClockWise said:
Arni has been cleared, as far as I know. Troub is (I think?) up in the air, since he was on the team when it was first registered, despite not being in the clan.

Kel was not in the team prior to the team sign up deadline, and there is a 6 day freeze on all player transactions directly after the deadline. After this freeze, a player who is qualified as a merc (and since Kel was not in with us in TMW or on the team prior to the extended signup deadline, he is listed as a merc. Fiery, for instance, has been cleared to join, despite not being on the team before the deadline, because he was already in the clan), he must enter the tourney through the draft, however, we in TMW (along with DoF, hence the issues with Pizza and I assume Roberta), used the exception provided which allowed for 8 extra players, thus are not allowed to use mercs from the draft, which Kel must go through in order to be allowed to play, because he was not on a team already.

Did I get that all right?

Hani is going to be settling the draft/mercs/roster issues and questions shortly. We apologize for the confusion friends.

Draft system is beyond stupid. Guys should be able to play with whom they please. Roberta is in DoF, so there shouldn't be a problem with me adding him onto our roster. In regards to Cheese, he wants to play with us, and we want him on our team. It's extremely silly to let a draft system decide his fate. Some of these rules continue to make this tourney run on thin ice, and the interest from clans for this tournament begins to fade.

Surkan said:
i suggest getting rid of hani and creating proper rules

Back
Top Bottom