[EU 5aside WWC] Season III Champions Edition - Season Champions:Knights of Malta

Pick your MVP for EU 5 aside Champions WWC

• Doener

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Kragen

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Wierdo

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Slade

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • HKP

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magnus_XIV said:
Lux Aeterna 7 - 9 Malta

GG and good luck for final!

Match between Lux Aeterna and Brothers will be at 17:30 GMT on WWC_Holland_2.
Thanks Magnus :wink:

I think I have all the screenshots so I will upload them soon.
Really good match Malta and Aeterna,it was pleasure to watch it.

Thanks again to members of our Stream Team for amazing job :razz:

-Poll edited,votes were kept
-OP updated
-Second post updated

Kebab vs Malta: 16gmt; WWC_Holland

uhm
Kebab 6-1-9 Malta ?
first spawn Malta 0:4 Kebab
yexk2f77.jpg
goevh2iv.jpg
4th spawn Kebab 1:3 Malta ?

Lux Aeterna 9 - 7 Brothers

UHYqN16.png

i2XYRY5.png

Missed the third one, was 2-2

rPWther.png

Good match guys, had fun!
Gonna be the last time I play cav xd

Kragen said:
Kebab vs Malta: 16gmt; WWC_Holland

uhm
Kebab 6-1-9 Malta ?
first spawn Malta 0:4 Kebab
yexk2f77.jpg
goevh2iv.jpg
4th spawn Kebab 1:3 Malta ?

Dopey said:

UHYqN16.png

i2XYRY5.png

rPWther.png

Both results confirmed.
I will post missing screenshots and update OP later today.
MVP poll will be made then as well.

Dopey said:

UHYqN16.png

i2XYRY5.png

rPWther.png

GG very nice match!
Dopey don't say anythink about cavskills until you see me playin' cav!

It should count 7-8 for Malta, not 6-9. Doesn't change the result though :smile:
EDIT: My bad. Thought we won the second set 2-1. It's right, 6-9

Here is your missing screenie for the first set:
2lt3ajc.jpg

Close match, congratz for your win :smile:

OP updated.

MVP poll is up so please vote :wink:
Final post with awards should be up on Wednesday.

PepperKP said:
Thanks for all the matches & administration, we had a great time.  :smile:

CarelessWarrior said:
Thx Erminas for organizing the tournament and also congratz Malta. :grin:
These posts pretty much reflect why we host so many WWCs in EU.
Great community,amazing players,friendly rivalries and teams that don't cause any problems :smile:

It was quite fun while it lasted again, congratulations to Malta and all the administration team. Good fights!

Hey everyone!
Just want to put this here as a kind of statement in the name of Lux Aeterna concerning the WWC.
First of all, we've had a great time in the tournament, a time that everyone playing for Lux Aeterna enjoyed. Those were some really awesome and exciting matches! Best of thanks to the tournament administration and the teams that have faced us for the fun we had!
In the following, I'd like to show you some of the points that were mentioned on our Teamspeak when we discussed the tournament.
The overall competence of admins and referees was very good, no problems whatsoever in that way! Servers were a bit laggy for some of our guys now and then, but there were enough alternatives, so it was fine in the end. Also, a lot of the matches were streamed, and the streams were really nice and well commented, too bad though that only few people saw it, considering how entertaining these streams were. A little more advertisement for these streams might be good in the future. Concerning the system of dueling to decide who gets to pick the second map, we thought these two or three duels were a bit too decisive, and our reactions to the fixed maps were also a little mixed. Quagmire for example seemed to have a little too much vast space for 5vs5, while Ruins Rebuilt was quite good, we think that it offers some nice tactical possibilities.
Overall, as I said, great tournament, and it has good chances of becoming even better!

Best regards
Magnus in the name of the Lux Aeterna Warband team

Magnus_XIV said:
Hey everyone!
Just want to put this here as a kind of statement in the name of Lux Aeterna concerning the WWC.
First of all, we've had a great time in the tournament, a time that everyone playing for Lux Aeterna enjoyed. Those were some really awesome and exciting matches! Best of thanks to the tournament administration and the teams that have faced us for the fun we had!
In the following, I'd like to show you some of the points that were mentioned on our Teamspeak when we discussed the tournament.
The overall competence of admins and referees was very good, no problems whatsoever in that way! Servers were a bit laggy for some of our guys now and then, but there were enough alternatives, so it was fine in the end. Also, a lot of the matches were streamed, and the streams were really nice and well commented, too bad though that only few people saw it, considering how entertaining these streams were. A little more advertisement for these streams might be good in the future. Concerning the system of dueling to decide who gets to pick the second map, we thought these two or three duels were a bit too decisive, and our reactions to the fixed maps were also a little mixed. Quagmire for example seemed to have a little too much vast space for 5vs5, while Ruins Rebuilt was quite good, we think that it offers some nice tactical possibilities.
Overall, as I said, great tournament, and it has good chances of becoming even better!

Best regards
Magnus in the name of the Lux Aeterna Warband team

:!: :!: :!: :!:

WWC%201st%20draft.png

iuOgFq6.jpg
  Fourth Place goes to 
iuOgFq6.jpg

Brothers at War and Peace   

5aS3fourthcup_zps3tjkgeen.png

As always it was great to have you in WWC!

As a host it is always delightful to have such a nice team as Brothers at War and Peace present.Teams like these are also reason why we host so many competitions.It was pleasure to see you guys playing in Champions WWC and especially Bronze Cup match! You have such a quality team of members who also seem to be really good friends.You join tourneys for fun and you play well in them.Win-Win combination at it's best :razz:

banner1234.png
  [size=20pt]Bronze Cup goes to 
banner1234.png

Lux Aeterna 

5aS3bronzecup_zpsbrcxruzj.png

Congratulations Aeterna!

Lux Aeterna is definitely clan to watch in future.Team is full of nice guys who are also amazing players.They will surely trouble lot of top EU teams in coming moths.Congratulations on taking Bronze Cup! I wholeheartedly agree with what some of your members said and that is: "Aeterna should win award for playing the most exciting matches".
Maybe next season we can add some kind of award for that,so do join us again :smile:

5lozyq.jpg
  Silver Cup goes to 
5lozyq.jpg

KEBAB

5aS3silvercup_zpsnss7tfcf.png

Congratulations Kebab!

I really liked the positive attitude you guys presented in each of your matches.No doubt you had impressive roster that will frighten any team,but it seemed to me that you guys were in this to have fun.Which I hope you did have,because it certainly was very entertaining for me to spectate all your matches :smile:
I hope to see you next season as well.

psm3.png
  Gold Cup goes to 
psm3.png

Knights of Malta 

5aS3goldcup_zpshhr7ti6r.png

Congratulations Knights of Malta!

Well done Malta! You keep on showing in WWC and you keep on getting better and better results as each season passes.This all would not be possible had you not show persistence,dedication to improve and "never give up" mentality which probably brought you the Gold Cup.You played two amazing matches!Both in which you were trailing after first maps,but somehow in the end you always found the way to bring opposition down and grab the wins.
Enjoy your Gold Cup and I am sure we will see each other next season :razz:

[size=20pt]EU 5 aside Champions WWC MVP Award

Close poll.Slade did amazing and was keeping Brothers in the pursue of the Bronze Cup match,but I think Doener really deserves this award!
Just like his team,Doener also started slow in the Gold Cup match.Luckily for Malta he woke and improved a lot on the second map.That was definitely one of the reasons his team made come back and took Gold.

So, congratulations to Döner, The MVP of the EU 5 aside Champions WWC and Season III !
5aS3champmvp_zpswe9supah.png

-EU Hall of Fame updated with awards
-Later today I may add final placements for the rest of the EU WWC 5 aside Season III participants :iamamoron:

Thanks for amazing season everyone.It was pleasure to host if for you!
Big thanks goes to our Stream Team:
Streamers
-Darin
-Volcom
-William

Commentators
-Erminas
-CreamPie
-Sparhawk
-DeathAngel

Topic will remain open till tomorrow just in case you want to write congratulations posts.

Edit:Locked and Archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom