[UNAC S4] Week One Results, Discussions and Predictions (include screenshots!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DG5_K1_Aw.png

SPONSORED BY:

XNWp_DOSr_HQ1_dx4_Xu_V3_Oj_EZzo_X9_Q6_MVSXketcz_N4_Yg_M.png

Hey Fellas,

Please post your match results for week 1 in this thread along with screenshots(4) that you'll take at the end of each set. The Steam default key for screenshots is F12. Afterwards, you can easily upload them to Steam and link them in this thread.

For the captains/callers: If you feel like you're too busy during the scrim to always remember screenshots, I recommend delegating screenshot duty to one of your reliable players.

Matches:
The Veterans League vs. Kingdom of Avalon
The Filthy Mongolians vs. From the Ashes
Truly Sad Coalition vs. Defenders of Faith
Wappaw vs. Praetorians of Neapolis
West Knights vs. Ministry of Blades

Fixtures:
Back to Back (Closed)
Legacy Plains (Open)

Hope all goes well scheduling the first round of your matches.

DoF 13 - 8 TSC

First map was Legacy Plains with Vaegirs and Sarranids:
MountampBladeWarband-10-18-20142-32-29_zpsc6cc4473.jpg
MountampBladeWarband-10-18-20142-54-34_zps96575763.jpg
Second map was Back to Back with Nords and Rhodoks:
MountampBladeWarband-10-18-20143-14-36_zps683853f1.jpg
MountampBladeWarband-10-18-20143-34-40_zps75fc69fe.jpg

GGs Best of Luck in the rest of UNAC :wink:

Great match MoB.  You guys show a lot of promise.  You are more skilled now than in previous years, and you could have gotten more than 2 rounds off of us with a little luck, so you should feel encouraged.  I can see you upsetting some of the more established mid-tier teams and working your way up - good luck in the future mates.

Gelden is being a nice guy here. Why don't people ever say what they really mean?

Gelden said:
Great match MoB.  You guys show a lot of promise.  You are more skilled now than in previous years, and you could have gotten more than 2 rounds off of us with a little luck, so you should feel encouraged.  I can see you upsetting some of the more established mid-tier teams and working your way up - good luck in the future mates.

I'll edit.

Gelden said:
Great match MoB. We ****ing rolled you guys.  You guys show a lot of promise. By the time the game is almost dead, you may be able to take more rounds off us.  You are more skilled now than in previous years, and you could have gotten more than 2 rounds off of us with a little luck, so you should feel encouraged. You guys don't suck as bad as you use to, but you pretty much still suck. I can see you upsetting some of the more established mid-tier teams and working your way up - good luck in the future mates. I'm sure you'll do terrible for the rest of the tournament, but I'll give you a feel good comment.

The scene is already pretty fragile.  Being a **** and discouraging teams is counterproductive to my own interests in playing this game.

**** you snoop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom