SP Medieval Hispania 1200 (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Best total conversion mod (that does not add new mechanics, just new map troops factions etc), by far. Very stable and immersive, the attention to detail is huge.

awesome mod! just installed the patch after playing it for like 10 hours I didnt even know about the patch! One other thing I changed was increase the money merchants have in the shops. im getting a strange sound bug the tavern music player plays after battle during the loot collection phase for the patch i am going to replace the sound file from the original after doing more testing

I'm loving this mod, but I pressed F12 to take a screenshot on steam and seemingly activated massive color filter blur. Is there anyway to disable the color filter/tone down the blur of it? I can't read anything.

probably best mod i have played, best music, best atmosphere, pretty much best graphics, completely sucked in. if you havent played this mod yet download it and play it!

Nice mod :grin:! Only in Global map freezes periodically and when go to/from location whatever tavern, town, NPC dialog menu etc. Does everybody have these problems too?
Also interesting how to TWEAK reinforcement wave quantity.

Really a great mod.

I'm enjoyng a Christian campaign under the banner of Leon, and I have ready another Muslim campaign.

In the first, I'm more or less about 400+ days, Castilla was eliminated, and Portugal is the next to go, Navarra, Leon and Almohades remain, but I think that at long we of Leon wins.
Actually I'm a noble with 3 towns, and I'm started as a simple Horseman in a nobleman army.

In the next campaign I want make some variations, maybe I will remain into a noble/king army until the end.

The mod IS awesome. My respect to the author.

thewanderingknight said:
- Disabled auto AI defection and indictment/exile (lords will no longer change faction unless influenced by player)
Yeah, but can I possibly have it back? It gives some charm to the game, IMHO. I tried to tamper with module_simple_triggers file, deleted (eq, 1, 0) in  #Auto-indictment or defection line after the first (try_begin), but nothing changed. Could you, please, give me a hint how I can change that? And thanx for the excellent mod, anyway. )))

An ask for the team: I'm not sure, but I remember a patch that gave to the Christian kingdoms more interest to attack Almohades than warring themselves.

I remember well? and this patch is again on?

Thank you

Ambrois LeGaillard said:
An ask for the team: I'm not sure, but I remember a patch that gave to the Christian kingdoms more interest to attack Almohades than warring themselves.

I remember well? and this patch is again on?

Thank you

As far as I know the only patch was the one I made, you can download it in Moddb where you download the mod itself.

Edit: Since you said "and I'm started as a simple Horseman in a nobleman army" it seems you already have it installed but is it the old one that just adds Freelancer or the more new one with fixes and improvements as well? In that new one I did disabled AI defection so you don't see nobles deserting their factions, like Christians joining Almohads, etc. Unless you're mistaking it with my own mod that has locked diplomacy where is Christians against Muslims only?

thewanderingknight said:
In that new one I did disabled AI defection so you don't see nobles deserting their factions, like Christians joining Almohads, etc.
But in reality Christians did join up with the Muslims every once in a while - like the famous Cid, for instance. Can the option be returned, please?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/17mbl8or0za9b8r/Hispania1200EnglishTranslation.zip

I've made a corrected English translation for Hispania 1200 (for the enhanced patch version only).
-retranslated all troop names and added faction identifiers (Castilian, Aragonese, Navarrese, Leonese, and Portuguese)
-retranslated faction leader names
-retranslated party names (looters, ruffians, forest bandits, etc)
-changes "Empire Almohade" to "Almohad Caliphate"

Just put the en folder into the languages folder of the module, overwrite where necessary. Requires a new save to take full effect.

Let me know if you find any errors relating to the items translated by this patch. Note that I allowed a few Spanish words (Jinete, Infanzon, Almogavar).

Tschyort said:
thewanderingknight said:
In that new one I did disabled AI defection so you don't see nobles deserting their factions, like Christians joining Almohads, etc.
But in reality Christians did join up with the Muslims every once in a while - like the famous Cid, for instance. Can the option be returned, please?

In your other post you said you deleted the (eq, 1, 0), did you started a new game though?

Alarmingly Fast Skeleton said:
Is Freelancer bugged? Whenever my army loses and I'm captured, I cannot return back to the lord as a soldier nor can I join up with any other lord.

I apologize for the resurrection but I have the same problem using TheWanderKnight's latest patch.

Back
Top Bottom