void

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a look at the new Japanese Imperial General uniform...

JHNEfnS.png

and...

The uniform for the British advisor to the Japanese (available from the Royal Marine unit in the Japanese faction)

"Despite the bombardment of Kagoshima, the Satsuma domain had become closer to the British and was pursuing the modernization of its army and navy with their support. American and British military experts, usually former officers, may have been directly involved in this military effort."

bdcpElE.png

What do you mean?
When it comes out in gonna be all over it :grin: but currently I haven't been on in a while becuase there's no on ever on but the biggest reason is there's only one server running the module :sad: which switches between commander battle and battle with bots
If there was more servers, then at least you would be able to go on and just shoot up your mates :smile:

Cosmic_Nate said:
What do you mean?
When it comes out in gonna be all over it :grin: but currently I haven't been on in a while becuase there's no on ever on but the biggest reason is there's only one server running the module :sad: which switches between commander battle and battle with bots
If there was more servers, then at least you would be able to go on and just shoot up your mates :smile:
though it was a old mod already :smile: but still will be a release :grin:

Cosmic_Nate said:
What do you mean?
I am thinking about running a 24/7 BI server. Add me on steam and I will tell you when it is up. Steamname:Freedomna

Realised I left it on Commander Battle, I just moved it to Team Death Match. Be sure to add me on steam if you want someone to play with. I will jump at the chance to play some BI.

Parrot said:
freedomna said:
My Blood and Iron server is now live! If I see it active, I will keep it up indefinitely.

That's awesome! If I get the time, I'll try and hop on...
Be sure to add me since I am part of a North and South reg and we use a server also hosted on my pc to train which requires me to take down the BI server. I intend to open up another port so that I do not have to pick and choose what module to run, but that wont be done until the afternoon. So if you want on, PM me on steam please.

0dRiReK.png

So I may or may not have mentioned that there was something that might be slightly larger than we'd all originally thought in progress with B&I... And this may or may not tell you about it.

We will be replacing all the current skins with models that were originally made by Docm30 (L'Aigle) for Hinkel and North and South (which I have been doing a few small things for). The models are being retextured and altered to bring the quality of general stuff up to a magnificent standard, just for you guys!

I'd like to take this opportunity to say a big "THANK YOU" to Hinkel, who's allowing Blood and Iron to use his models! (Go play North and South, and show your support for Hinkel and his team and the upcoming N&S update)

Enough chatting from me... Picture time!

*click images to enlarge*

BGtaoDW.png

iD1DvRS.png

jRjZtVB.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom