Cavalry Groupfighting Server

Users who are viewing this thread

When will my unbal appeal be acknowledged? I'm quite eager to get back into playing the game, especially as cav, and would like to be able to play on the server again.
I am also interested if you guys do any events on the server?

I AN BGPANOS AND GOT BANNED FROM THE SERVER BECAUSE I USES DRAGOON I DIDNT KNOW THE RULES AND THE ADMIN BANNED ME WITHOUT WARNING CAN YOU PLEASE REMOVE THE BAN

In-game Name: Idk
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Idk
Reason For Ban (If Known): Idk
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I was banned 1 or 2 years ago and I dont remember why, I want unban because I Like cavalry , I promise  follow the rules. My ID player is : 1176770

In-game Name: Something to do with Dan. I don't remember fully as it was a long time ago.
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Don't know
Reason For Ban (If Known): I think it had something to do with being rude
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I really need to be able to play on this server, because my regiment comes on here often and train. It is highly doubtful that it will happen again.

In-game Name:Otto_Habsburg-Lorraine
Admin Who Banned You (If Known):İ dont know
Reason For Ban (If Known):grin:oublespawning
Apology/Statement Against Ban: İ just double spawned once and an unknown admin kicked me. After that i joined the server again and WAİT THE ROUNDS END after when i spawn, admin banned me. I am playin at this server for 2 years, and i've never seen the stuff like this. I guess the punishment of doublespawnin is slay. İ dont have any evidences but they know me at this server, if i ever team kill, i stop fighting and let the other guys kill me. Can u guys unban me ??

In-game Name: Naoscaire
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Schlitzer (Was almost a year ago,not sure exactly)
Reason For Ban (If Known): Not Known
Apology/Statement Against Ban: This was when I was in the 84th Hussars. I was on the server with my 84th tags on, on the other team some people also with 84th tags were messing around and teamhitting each other, the admin gave only one warning/slay to them and then perm banned all of them. I said "lol" or something similar in chat and without any warning I was also perm banned :sad::sad:

In-game Name: Marcus
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Northen
Reason For Ban (If Known): I joined the server and 5 seconds later got perm banned
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I don't know the reason for apology, but i'll still say sorry

In-game Name: 59th_Trp_Danish
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Dont Know
Reason For Ban (If Known): Team Horse Killing
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Sry for trolling and ruining others experience. It wont happen again.

Hello,

First of all I have to say that this is my favourite server, I only got a problem: I got banned.
I edited the Russian Cuirassier files to give them different pants, but apparently, Warband saw this as cheating. I told everyone in the server (who thought I was a cheater) that I edited my files, but they didn't believe me.
My in game name is: CavalrySammy
Please get me back into the server, because I really like it.

Best regards,

Samuel

Back
Top Bottom