Division A - Week 2 Fixtures | Deadline: 19/03/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

IG 12 - 4 Inquisition

We're missing 1 screen, Also sorry to Lust for mucking you about with the server, ended up on Hungary 1.

mb79.jpg
mb80.jpg
mb81.jpg

CoR vs Boh (not BoH, as everyone puts... :razz:) and Trinity vs Syn confirmed.

Unfortunately, Inquisition have made a roster violation by using the player "Inquisition_Bendetto" who played with ID: 372749 and not an ID on the Inquisition roster. Inquisition will be automatically given a penalty point for the violation and the score will be adjusted to:

Guard of Istiniar 13-3 Inquisition

@Lust
Why was Mongols punished harder for their roster violation than others? They got a 5 round punishment? From 5-11 to 0-16 vs Empire of Sunshine.

nedsat said:
@Lust
Why was Mongols punished harder for their roster violation than others? They got a 5 round punishment? From 5-11 to 0-16 vs Empire of Sunshine.
It's not a fixed punishment. Teams simply take an automatic loss on any rounds the off-roster player took part in.

In Mongols' case. Their off-roster player played for the whole match.

The rules state that every round which an "illegal" players participate is forfeit. Yet Inquisition was only punished by 1 round (not that im protesting that but im pretty sure he played for more than 1 round)

Thats why I asked Lust but I guess I didn't read Lust reply thoroughly enough because I mistoke the punishment as being a judgement call after reading the first sentence "It's not a fixed punishment".

Back
Top Bottom