Division A - Week 11 Fixtures | Deadline: 23/01/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Morii said:
Broomstick said:
I like both maps, both are small and have alot of melee. (Where I get most kills :twisted:)

Frosty battle isn't small and is def not a melee map :O

It is kinda small (imo) with a good class balance (So melee isn't out of the question) , and I'm mostly ranger but I make most headshots in close range.. :razz:

captain lust said:
Saxnot said:
Yes, Sandisomething and Frosty Battle are the most played maps in ENL DIV. A which is fine but a better balance would be much appreciated. We have a lot of Factions and maps to choose from which should be played fairly equally during the tournament imo.
In Division A, 4 get played twice, the other 6 get played once. There's no real way to make it more balanced, without changing the number of maps.

Personally, I think playing on maps you don't like is one of the benefits of the ENL. Seeing how teams adapt and cope with different situations makes match ups more interesting. I know San'di'boush in particular has split opinion quite a lot but I think a large amount of people genuinely quite like that map. DR had a match with CoR the other day and they played San'di'boush especially well, often sending us down the wrong streets and pinning us in bad situations. As for Frosty Battle, that's actually my favourite of the new maps. Having it compact but still open means that the classes are really well balanced and it definitely tests teams' abilities to play an active game.

I have no idea what you mean by "****-optimized".

I'll look into adapting a fix for the ladders for the next cycle. I already sort of knew they messed with cav and it's an engine bug more than anything... might be a way to fix it though.

Anyway, good luck to all teams in these remaining matches.

Im familiar with the amount of maps and factions being played during this cycle. And the new maps are a good contrast and interesting to play. And having twice the same factions during a match on two different maps makes preparation reasonably not fairly easy.

I can't imagine how difficult the process of sorting out maps and factions for the ladders is but i do it is. Making averaged ladders in terms of matches not playing with the same factions on two maps like two different factions twice on the same map in a ENL match would be a little extra pepper to a already very appealing competition. 

If any VRNG members use this forum site, can you reach me? Your contact information only has steam accounts listed but afaik, Steam doesn't allow people to send PM's and haven't been able to catch you people online yet. Thank you.

CoR 20-0 VRNG

2012012300001.jpg
2012012300002r.jpg
2012012300003.jpg
2012012300004.jpg

Thanks for the match, VRNG.

Confirm, but I should tell some things concerning ENL, now we actively prepare to NC, therefore all participants of trainings coinciding with ENL and NC in one day will be accordingly on NC, as well as today.
At me now it is a lot of work concerning the given action.
P.S.: anyway we won't leave with ENL and we will continue participation in two actions how much it is possible.  :wink:

-Bogatyr said:
Confirm, but I should tell some things concerning ENL, now we actively prepare to NC, therefore all participants of trainings coinciding with ENL and NC in one day will be accordingly on NC, as well as today.
At me now it is a lot of work concerning the given action.
P.S.: anyway we won't leave with ENL and we will continue participation in two actions how much it is possible.  :wink:
Hm, only 2 ENL matches left and still you prioritize NC2012 trainings?

Match Confirmed.

I think places for the Russian team are extremely competitive right now, so players probably want to show themselves worthy of a spot. Once that all dies down and the tournament is underway, I expect there will be plenty of room for both competitions to run concurrently.

RRush 17-3 REF

126_1.jpg

126_2.jpg
126_3.jpg

Last screenshot is missing, I will add if I can find from one of my teammates. The score was 4-1 for RRush.

Back
Top Bottom