1776 American Revolution Fan Art

Users who are viewing this thread

:smile:

You know, I've always been partial to the Prussian Jaeger Uniform, myself. But part of me longs for the pomp of British Imperialism. It can be so cool to watch :smile: Hahaha...

Thanks for the art :smile: We appreciate it :smile:

Michelle

celestialred said:
:smile:

You know, I've always been partial to the Prussian Jaeger Uniform, myself. But part of me longs for the pomp of British Imperialism. It can be so cool to watch :smile: Hahaha...

Thanks for the art :smile: We appreciate it :smile:

Michelle
Yes! And you should make this topic a "Drawings" Topic like we did in 1860s
Remember?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,196667.msg4883730.html#msg4883730

BRAVO Afton  :wink:
Gabby

Hey Afty! Great job  :lol:
....and you know what? Jees... does your avatar look nice made, seen so far close!!!!!  :shock:
Keep on drawing, you do have great potential....I regret I didn t keep on my passion for that... :cry:
Gabby
PS my son Gabriele said: WOW!!!  :mrgreen:

GABRILDURO said:
Hey Afty! Great job  :lol:
....and you know what? Jees... does your avatar look nice made, seen so far close!!!!!  :shock:
Keep on drawing, you do have great potential....I regret I didn t keep on my passion for that... :cry:
Gabby
PS my son Gabriele said: WOW!!!  :mrgreen:
Glad you guys liked it  :wink:

Hello, and sorry for the Necro-post... :oops:

A couple of days ago, I installed WB on my new laptop. Usually, I prefer the original M&B, because I don't like WB's combat system, but I had stubled upon this mod and it interested me enough to install WB for it. And I must say, it's quite worth it; I really like the uniforms, units, factions and wigs, and I love the music! :grin:
There are some minor issues with unit names, uniforms and flags, but it is a very good mod nonetheless, one of the best for WB I ever played!

Gabrilduro & team, many thanks for making this mod!

Anyway. I just drawed something for you, and I hope you like it; It's a trooper of the British Legion (the cavalry of Banastre Tarleton):

Thx for your compliments and very nice drawing  :cool:
Gab

PS did you see my old work (most unfinished... :oops:) in 1980s, when I was a boy?
http://img59.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=immag0798.jpg

Yes, I saw them before I posted here first; I like then very much.

It took me so long to reply, because I honestly hate to post in threads like this without posting another drawing.
So, here's another drawing, which took me actually rather long (and I'm also rather proud of it).

Hessian Grenadiers; Paradeground Puppets as well as effective killing machines on the battlefield. They were feared and famed for both their discipline and bravery.

Good drawings, I absolutely love the Hessian one. You manage to show great attention to detail and yet still keep the dynamic energy of a sketch at the same time...

The German troops are a rather overlooked aspect of the war (certainly in the regions they came from) and relegated to the realm myths and stereotypes even more so than many other aspects of the AWI.

This one cost me a lot of time, but it's not completely a failure; I present thee,

"Long Boots" (AKA Sonderführer Von Ochs) meets his Iroquois allies

If you wonder who those guys on the left are, I can tell you they're all Brunswick troops in Brittish service. From left to right:
Brunswick light infantryman; Br. Musketeer (line infantryman); Sonderführer (NCO/officer for special units) Von Ochs (my current in-game char); Brunswich dismounted Dragoon; Iroquois Chief (I think); Warrior; Squauw.

Nobody noticed the awesome, sexy, unique and 100% historically accurate helmet of the Brunswick Light Infantryman? :sad:

Anyway, to not break my own rule, here's another drawing:
Who do you think those people are? I'm curious to hear your guesses...

Back
Top Bottom