!!DRAMA!! - 22nd VS DFD - Trolling, Impersonation and Defamation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Protheus said:
"You know what they say, when you see one rat there will be 10 more hiding in the filth that you have not noticed".
As you consider DFDs as rats, you can accept the fact that your reaction is not a good reaction to resolve this problem...

He's right only on the "Hiding" stuff. Anyways, All clans has their trolls, they can't all be in IG. Now they are known, DFD can kick Peter since he's a good player (dunno bout Tobi but he's probably too). Let's continue da ENL.

Also, <3 IG

Edit: Beer is Evil, seems to be the reason for every bad things happening :mrgreen:

I haven't seen anything good from Peter and Madara except that they are both good players.

BUT, as Jeanne said.. Everyone should get a second chance, people makes mistakes and that's how life is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking it up in public is better than taking it up secretely (in my opinion).

Well my thinking is that you can't judge whole clan just by few persons that are in that clan. And your leader have told some good words.

But you choose bad way for the revenge, some times it's better that you just let things go.

broken shield said:
Well my thinking is that you can't judge whole clan just by few persons that are in that clan. And your leader have told some good words.

But you can understand what type of clan it may be when this kind of actions towards the community are tolerated by it's leaders. Gameplay wise regarding teamkilling and bleeding during a game - it just sucks and ruins the fun. Community wise, using fake nicks to discredit other people - unaceptable IMO. Also, insulting be that under your name or a fake name - unaceptable IMO.  DFD does whatever they feel like doing and none can do a thing about it.

I've not all read but:
that doesn't concerne all DFD, don't do generalization please
same for french (i've read: they all french, ban they...)

they have do badthings allright but you have to act like right men, i mean not like barbarian (jeanne d'arc is yet burnt...)
i think that jeanne will do the necessary with that guys

please just wait the concerned players and the punishment from their captain befor juge them

thanks to have read me
have a nice day

PS: i don't protect them (i yet hear the barbarian...)

DFD_Roch said:
I've not all read but:
that doesn't concerne all DFD, don't do generalization please
same for french (i've read: they all french, ban they...)

they have do badthings allright but you have to act like right men, i mean not like barbarian (jeanne d'arc is yet burnt...)
i think that jeanne will do the necessary with that guys

please just wait the concerned players and the punishment from their captain befor juge them

thanks to have read me
have a nice day

PS: i don't protect them (i yet hear the barbarian...)
Jeanne has answered already saying that the only punishment will be the demotion to recruit rank.

Anyway, if some members of a clan mess up with the community, the problem itself concern the whole clan.

When I hear from the person
"Forgive I was drunk"
I understand only one: He isn't able to drink.
But it isn't the justification of his acts.

To drink alcohol you should realize that your perception can be changed. Don't drink  if you do not supervise the your actions and mind.

BaronDeMoroz said:
When I hear from the person
"Forgive I was drunk"
I understand only one: He isn't able to drink.
But it isn't the justification of his acts.

To drink alcohol you should realize that your perception can be changed. Don't drink  if you do not supervise the your actions and mind.

Everyone learns this the hard way, better to do it on a game forum than drunken embarrassing phone calls to x-girlfriends.
How ever the "I'm sorry I was drunk" card has been played so many times its just worn off the beliefascale.

For such a personal attack, I thought bigboss Plazek remained rather calm, I would've started a flame war. But then again I end up doing that anyway...

We (IG) decided to ban Peter and Madara permanently from our server for their actions.

We do not consider the actions of these two members to be representative of DFD-members as a whole.

I think lust has made the right decision on this, whilst the actions of these players may make people wish to exclude them from the community completely it has no bearing on competitive play as long as they don't do such things in the matches.

Sir Protheus said:
There are big chances that he was drunk during this stupid conversation.
So I decide to decrease Peter's and Tobi's ranks to recruit.
The ENL is actually on. So it's not possible to don't let them play the tournament.
:???:
Wow! That's the punishment!
He was drunk. haha
Ridiculous. you seem to be drunk too  :wink:

And i assure that they won't do this now
Are you serious? Next time they drink again they will do the same "funny" things.

I appreciate that IG banned them both permanently. IMO they both should be banned on ENL official servers aswell. At least for several matches.

Zaharist who are you to give your opinion, this story does not concern you :wink:...

Sure, Tobi
This story concerns you and your upbringing.
I feel sorry for you cause it's just a shame. Seems you are not glad that this thread is public, still not closed and open for discussion.
But as far as this thread is public  I am pretty sure that I can give my opinion here. Even if I am "nothing". Sorry %)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom