Division B - Week 2 Fixtures | Deadline: 28/06/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

ENL_Germany_3 and ENL_Germany_4

Since we had some trouble about server and players, our match played in two servers. Moreover thanks for the Samurai clan for accepting our restart offer when half of our men suddenly dropped from server at fifth round. Therefore there is a one screenshot 0-1 for us.

Anatolian Guards 20 - 0 Samurai

2iuudki.jpg

m9snq9.jpg

oadkr9.jpg
]

3588aav.jpg

1jrwy9.jpg

Bleh, sucks that there is already 3 default wins in this league.
Couldn't something else be done since this changes quite alot..

VRNG sufficiently strong clan ... I do not understand what he was doing in Division B. .. as well as in group B, it is guaranteed first place  :smile:

We will see if they make it :O

Too bad for RDB, I liek those muddafukka frenchies :/

HarkonHakoon said:
Lol, not understanding all this VRNG praise. :razz:

Indeed.  :lol:
I'm not impressed yet anyways..
A default win and a match against Samurai that were beaten twice with 20-0.

You just don't know them at all.
default win 20-0 they got was 19-1 after the game.

Anyway you'll meet them soon and I do recommend you to be more serious about them :wink:

ARNOR_Almer said:
VRNG sufficiently strong clan ... I do not understand what he was doing in Division B. .. as well as in group B, it is guaranteed first place  :smile:
dont think so. i think VRNG will take 2 or 3 place. some clans what i think would win now loose matches =\ but B anyway have strong clans, vrng too weak for A group

I cant make any predictions about the clans. Sure there are some clans in this division of whom I think have a better shot at it then others in winning this. Until then let's enjoy the fights we're having and praise the winner when the ENL is over.

Zaharist said:
You just don't know them at all.
default win 20-0 they got was 19-1 after the game.

Anyway you'll meet them soon and I do recommend you to be more serious about them :wink:
Ah well, didn't notice that.  :wink:
But of what I've seen, DR isn't a very talented clan either.
And yes, I've met these VRNG guys before since I play on their servers sometimes when IG admins are powerhungy..  :grin:

Enough of this though, we well see what happens.

*Edit* By the way, isn't AG supposed to have 39 points instead of 38?

Back
Top Bottom