Introduction/Hello thread

Users who are viewing this thread

My turn then, I suppose. I've been finding mods around the Taleworlds Forum for years, but never joined until now. Not that I didn't want to, rather the opposite, but every time I download a mod I want to try it out right away, and then I kind of lose myself in the game and forget about it. This time I didn't come for a mod though, but for a bit of information on Warband's Lords and their personalities. And now that I've found what I was looking for, and the world has reverted to its natural state of pink fuzzy happiness, I decided it's finally time to say hello.

So hello! I'm Linda, some kind of semi-nerd from way up north in Sweden. I enjoy running, forests, animals and various combinations of them. I've also enjoyed computers for 17-18 years (I'm currently 25).

For the sake of truthfulness and honesty, it should probably be stated that I've never even read about a multiplayer mod, much less tried one. So I have no clue what they offer. But since I enjoy the politics, relations, character/army building and long-term warfare much more than the individual battles, I'm without a doubt a singleplayer kind of person.

Besides, I sometimes engage in cheating, which isn't an option in MP (not because it's impossible, because it's always possible to cheat, but because it's mean).

For the Hunt said:
My turn then, I suppose. I've been finding mods around the Taleworlds Forum for years, but never joined until now. Not that I didn't want to, rather the opposite, but every time I download a mod I want to try it out right away, and then I kind of lose myself in the game and forget about it. This time I didn't come for a mod though, but for a bit of information on Warband's Lords and their personalities. And now that I've found what I was looking for, and the world has reverted to its natural state of pink fuzzy happiness, I decided it's finally time to say hello.

So hello! I'm Linda, some kind of semi-nerd from way up north in Sweden. I enjoy running, forests, animals and various combinations of them. I've also enjoyed computers for 17-18 years (I'm currently 25).

Hello and welcome.

For the Hunt said:
I'm Linda, some kind of semi-nerd from way up north in Sweden.
How north are we talking?  :shifty:

For the Hunt said:
I enjoy running, forests, animals and various combinations of them.
Same here but when it comes to running, I'm more of a "Carry this heavy backpack until you get tired and look for a good place to set up camp" kind of guy.  :razz:

And welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay and that your stay will be long one.  :smile:

We shouldn't use that emoticon, it scares people.  :shifty: And the last guy was a Putinist, not being one boosts your probability of remaining here by 300%

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
If your silly Scandinavian rivalry provokes a whole new "speak English here, you guise" rant from me I will spank you severely  :meh:
It's all just Scandiknavery. It's pretty harmless until somebody gets a slimey fish up their rectum.

O Lord our God arise,
Scatter her enemies,
And make them fall:
Confound their social politics,
Frustrate their Scandiknavish tricks,
On Thee our hopes we fix:
God save us all.

Back
Top Bottom