Lordship is Magic (The MLP Topic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nightfuel

Recruit
It came to me that there has to be some bronys in the M&B fan base and I wanted to see if bronys here wants to meet up with each other on the forums as well, now this topic is about any FIM related topics to chat about or you can chat here with other bronys within the forums as well. Now if you're not a brony you're still welcome on this forum, now I'm going to start out with the first topic of this page as mostly for you people who are not bronys (mostly due to fact I think bronys won't see this until maybe after a couple of days). Also if any brony M&B fan finds their way here and I also have a starting topic for you guys as well (it's under the first one), also please use the change colour to help people to know what topic you're speaking about.  Also one last note and that is just hope you enjoy you're stay on this topic  :mrgreen:.

Do you mind the fandom at all?
Now onto the topic and it's about how much you guys mind the fandom, do you hate it, like it or don't mind it. Now I don't mind if you don't like the fandom just because of the show it's self and/or find that some of the bronys try to shove it down you're neck, just keep in mind that not the all fandom members (like any fandom) act the same.

What do you think about the new Equestria Girls movie?
It's going to be in the cinemas soon and what's you're thoughts about it, I liking the first one a bit but I'm really don't want a other one being release so soon right now  :neutral:.

Well I'm off to start an Anti-MLP Movement, seeyah!

1395464147750.jpg

Seff said:
I don't hate fandoms in general, but I judge them relentlessly.

Make sure you judge the right people then, I like say in every fan base there are some people who can be really aggressive or just annoying but in the end remember there that's only a minority of people not the all fandom.

I judge people by what they're fascinated by, and how they act. So if you love cartoon ponies and otherwise act like a sensible adult I'll still think you're silly.

I enjoy the program, but didn't realise there was another one of "those" movies coming out. the first wasn't great and will be avoiding any others.

I personally feel those people that have to push their fandom in other peoples faces are a bad example of a fandom and can either turn people away or against it. If someone asks me about it i would be open about it, but im not going to go around shoving a fandom down peoples throats. 

Nightfuel said:
I knew there was a old but I thought I couldn't bump old topic anyway (the message you get when you post in the old topic seen like you couldn't  :neutral:)
You can bump old topics (aka "thread necromancy"), as long as the post you make is worth bumping the thread for. For example, if you want to bump a general discussion thread (such as the MLP thread, in this case), you might do so with a post that restarts the discussion, such as a "I just started watching this, here are my opinions/I like this show, but..." post. On the other hand, I've seen people bump an old thread just to reply to a post that was made six months ago, and I remember once where someone bumped a thread from like 2010-2011 (iirc) just so that he could post one word and a Mr. Green. Basically, just use smarts and common sense, and it'll be fine.

Arvenski said:
Nightfuel said:
I knew there was a old but I thought I couldn't bump old topic anyway (the message you get when you post in the old topic seen like you couldn't  :neutral:)
You can bump old topics (aka "thread necromancy"), as long as the post you make is worth bumping the thread for. For example, if you want to bump a general discussion thread (such as the MLP thread, in this case), you might do so with a post that restarts the discussion, such as a "I just started watching this, here are my opinions/I like this show, but..." post. On the other hand, I've seen people bump an old thread just to reply to a post that was made six months ago, and I remember once where someone bumped a thread from like 2010-2011 (iirc) just so that he could post one word and a Mr. Green. Basically, just use smarts and common sense, and it'll be fine.

The problem was I through I would get a warning for bumping that topic so I started a new one (now I knew I should of done that), but anyway the biggest problem of the internet is the finding people with common sense (like hirovard say).

Back
Top Bottom