NW Completed 11thCWA Weekly Hardcore Wednesday Linebattle! [EU] *Accepting Applications*

Users who are viewing this thread

diego1255

Sergeant
11th Commonwealth Army Proudly Presents The Hardcore Wednesday Linebattle

When - 19:00 GMT / 20:00 CET / 14:00 EST Weekly on Wednesdays

Where - 11thCWA_Official

How To Join - An application needs to filled out here on this thread. Once accepted to get the password and to confirm your regiment is attending you must come to the 11th Commonwealth Army teamspeak at 18:45 GMT / 19:45 CET / 13:45 EST

Teamspeak3 IP - 188.40.89.208:9999

Applications Are Now Open!

Rules *Will be heavily enforced!*

By calling this line battle "hardcore" does not mean it is directed at "hardcore" regiments. It is directed at regiments that will follow these rules, and it means that the admins will do their best to enforce the rules for the benefit or pleasurable game play. Please read these carefully.

Individual Regiment Player Limits

• Line-infantry: 8 minimum, 30 maximum
  • Skirmishers and Light-infantry: 6 minimum, 16 maximum
  • Cavalry (if deployed): 8 minimum, 18 maximum
  • Artillery (if deployed): 2 cannons, up to 14 guards and 2 sappers

Rules On The Battlefield

Line Infantry

[list type=decimal]
[*]- There will be *NO* firing on charge. Only fire in line formation.
[*]- You may *NOT* place your line in cover and fire from that position. This means it cannot be hidden behind a hill or so. The regiment must be placed in FULL view of the enemy from the boots up. Meaning that boots may be in cover. Essentially no hill shielding.
[*]- Ramboing is considered after the last of the men left are equal to 4(exeption when they are already fighting in melee).
[*]- When the regiment drops to 4 they must accompany another line or regiment. 5 men in the line may move, 4 must join another
[*]- You may *NOT* intentionally aim for the captain of the enemy regiment.
[*]- Line regiments may *NOT* crouch down, exception Double line.
[/list]

Cavalry

[list type=decimal]
[*]- Must always be in formation unless in charge.
[*]- Dragoons can fire from horseback(when standing still in line formation).
[*]- After dropping below 4 players they must dismount & join a line on foot.
[/list]

Artillery

[list type=decimal]
[*]- You can choose to bring either 2 Cannons OR 1 Howitser and 1 Cannon.
[*]- If the Rocket troop is available then there is a maximum of 3 per artillery crew (can be swapped with howitzer or field cannons).
[*]- If your regiment falls under two people or less it *must* join up with another line regiment if present.
[/list]

Light Infantry

[list type=decimal]
[*]- Light Infantry can form: Light Infantry spacing with 2 man spaces in line (no more).
[*]- When deployed in Closed Line formation, Light Infantry must follow Line Infantry rules.
[*]- If a Light infantry unit is reduced to 4 men, they must join onto a line regiment.
[*]- When firing, you must be in a formation. Spaced out line with spacing, but you may not fire point blank in a blob.
[/list]

Skirmishers

[list type=decimal]
[*]- Skirmishers (rifles) can form: Skirmisher spacing with 5 man spaces in line (no more).
[*]- 1 Sapper allowed.
[*]- Allowed to take cover in buildings and fences or walls but the maximum distance stays in effect and some form of line must be maintained.
[*]- If a Skirmish unit is reduced to 4 men, they must join onto a line regiment.
[*]- When firing, you must be in a formation. Spaced out line with spacing, but you may not fire point blank in a blob.
[/list]

Application

About Specialties. These are special roles, they are Light Infantry, Skirmishers, Cavalry and Artillery.

To have one special role on one team, there must be another regiment filling the same role on the other team.  If there is 2 or more regiments competing for a role on one team, they will be rotated each week giving everyone a chance. All regiments will be defaulted as line until they fill a special role. Another note is that there will be no specialties until there are a minimum of 100 total players, that's 50 a side.

Application needed to be filled out.

Code:
[b]Regiment Name:[/b]
[b]Role Wanted:[/b]
[b]Expected Attendance:[/b]
[b]Will you be attending once, or weekly:[/b]
[b]Do you confirm you have read the rules:[/b]
[b]Do you agree to follow these rules:[/b]

If you have any concerns contact me on steam, my teamspeak or private message me on this forum.

Steam - Diego1255
Teamspeak - 188.40.89.208:9999

Side note, this thread will be used how ever the more active and dedicated thread will be on the FSE forum. Link Here - http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=3007.0

Tridon said:
A friendly bump, hows it all going?

we had a good 60 on first go but big regiments (15+) and teams kinda unbalanced. Like not all regiments at 15 some 20 some 8 agh, but it was pretty chilled and nice. No rule breaking or trolling. Just how it's supposed to be :grin:

PrideofNi said:
Had fun today, might see you all next week! :smile:

Hey dude, sorry for unbalanced teams, that's the only crappy thing about the event. But good sport from all regiments, was really fun :smile: actually enjoyed my self. Unlike the days of CWD, had little fun hosting events there :/

Last few rounds were pretty balanced to be fair. There was only a few men difference as some of your guys musta left or something. But yeah, all my guys had fun, was good  :smile: Altho I would suggestion getting ride of the no firing behind hills as its almost impossible to enforce.

DECLARING THE EVENT NOW OPEN.

Date of this post is 09 / 02 / 2013.

This thread was dead before, was thread for 13thSLI Tuesday Linebattle. Bringing this very thread back alive with a brand new event.

Accepting Applications!

Regiment Name: 27y Russian Foot Guards
Faction Wanted: Russia if it is being played.
Role Wanted: Foot Guards
Expected Attendance: 10
Do you confirm you have read the rules: I have.
Do you agree to follow these rules: Of course.

I'd like to add that we will be definitely attending the event on a regular basis with at least 10 men (at the minute).

Rory

Back
Top Bottom