l_8246_almoravid_light_cavalry.jpg

l_8247_almoravid_heavy_cavalry.jpg

andal.jpg

28008.JPG

hat8213g.jpg

hat8201g.jpg

hat8168g.jpg

hat8189g.jpg

Thank you, this is exactly what we need :grin: By the way i'll post screen of sudanese items when the will be finished. actually some skirts and shields .

Sayd Ûthman said:
matmohair1 said:
:cool: more warriors

l_8246_almoravid_light_cavalry.jpg

l_8247_almoravid_heavy_cavalry.jpg

andal.jpg

28008.JPG

hat8213g.jpg

hat8201g.jpg

hat8168g.jpg

hat8189g.jpg

Thank you, this is exactly what we need :grin: By the way i'll post screen of sudanese items when the will be finished. actually some skirts and shields .

On that topic I suggest you look up miniatures of the Moors. While fine details are usually not there it can give you some good concept ideas. Think I showed a few of them to you back in the past.

Made some concept for the castles i'm gonna start making eventually.

It's still in early format however you guys can have a peek

castle%20concept%20early%20stage.jpg

Great pictures. But there are some inaccuracies.

HAT28001.jpg
In the 11th century only Andalusians had long hauberks like this. Christian ones had short sleeves.

el-cid-1.jpg
His sword is based on the Tizona kept in the Museum of Army in Toledo. Its handle, hilt and pommel are from the 16th century.

picture1vb.png

The Christian (or Andalusian?) knight's equipment is from the late 12th/early 13th century.

Cool idea.Expand to south Italy,put Eastern Romans,their vassals the Duchies of Naples,Amalfi,Sorrento and Capua,and the Lombard principalities of either Benevento or Salerno(depends to wich year we start).I love big sea-based maps with vast pirating activities.Srsly,ever thought to putting naval battle thingie?

Back
Top Bottom