SP Medieval [WB] Almoravid golden age

Users who are viewing this thread

So do i^^ i think it will improve realism and enhance the gameplay. i just need a proper animation for the people sitting on the mosque and the mendiant, but i think it will wait . by the way, how are the textures coming along zimke ?

I like the idea except for the prayers. Considering how fast time goes by in M&B, it'll make the obligation of praying 5 times a day a chore. It's better to treat the daily prayers as an automatic occurrence 'behind the scenes'. Something you imagine the player character does on his or her own accord, like eating and sleeping and such. What you could do instead is make the collective Friday prayer expected of the character. So either every 7 days (treating the end of the week as Friday) or every 5 or 6 days (Treating Sunday as the end of the week, when folks get paid and such) you're urged to either participate in a collective prayer in the town or go to your camp menu and do Friday prayers.

Sayd Ûthman said:
soozo12 said:
If your piety is lesser than 0 you'll be rejected by lords and maybe by the whole kingdom.so better pray
and what if u aren't religious?

I don't think i'll add atheists ^^ but you can choose to be a pagan if you want :grin:

But everyone will hate you, correct?

Then again, there weren't any pagans then, right? Just Muslims, Christians and Jews. Hey, you could add some Jews, though if you want historical accuracy they'd be persecuted in Christian kingdoms. Muslim kingdoms won't persecute them, however.

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
I know for sure that in late 11th century there were pagans in Skandinavia, Baltic, and Slavic states areas. However I don't know about Iberian peninsula.

I mean in Western Europe and North Africa. But yeah, there aren't any pagans in the Iberian peninsula except for the occasional Nord trader.

To my knowledge, they weren't in iberia. maybe in north africa, some (rare) berber tribes didn't left their paganism for islam. but they were very rare at this period.

Back
Top Bottom