[S] Graphical Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

SendMeSmile

Sergeant at Arms
Flora remake without FPS lost - old models of trees was deleted, new textures and borders was added.
Only original flora used - there is no Flora Enhancement for this time. Usable for singleplayer mods,
not for multipalyer - mod will remove some trees from maps.

Link -
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2045

Screenshots -

Installation:
1. Make a backup of your mod.
2. Put all files from Graphical Pack folder to Modules\YourModName folder (for example
- C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Native).
3. Open module.ini. Change the following lines from load_resource to load_mod_resource
load_resource = terrain_borders
load_resource = terrain_borders_b

Credits:
Polished Landscapes by gutekfiutek
Realistic Colors by Lucke189

You can use it without permission, if you want.

And how to merge it with another mod -

1. Make a backup of your mod.

2. Overwrite all from Graphical Pack\Resource to Resource folder of your mod. Do same with Textures and Data folders.

3. Open module.ini. Change the following lines from load_resource to load_mod_resource
load_resource = grass_meshes
load_resource = terrain_borders
load_resource = terrain_borders_b
load_resource = skyboxes
load_resource = grass_meshes_b

Add line (before line "works_with_version_min  = 1000")
load_mod_resource = flora_mod

Hello!

I get some troubles when I start a game: RGL Error: get_object failed for body: bo_small_tree_fm

I dowloaded your mod mixed with realistic textures, and did what you told us on the post up there.

Something I missed or did wrong?

This line was added?
"Add line (before line "works_with_version_min  = 1000")
load_mod_resource = flora_mod"

Did you copy flora_mod.brf to Resource folder of your mod?
If all done, write me what mod u use.

:smile:

Upd. Fixed broken night skybox (for version with buildings textures , another don't have it). If you don't want to download pack again, simply copy skybox_night_1.dds from Textures folder of Warband to Textures folder of module. Rename it to skybox_night_1_sm.dds.

when i use your ported flora mod  in warband 1.126 and go to Praven or Suno, the game always crashes. can you solve it, smile :sad:
Uxkhal and Dhirim has no such problem :smile:

i downloaded the pack of realistic tex + flora. After unpacking graphical pack dir, i copied all the files inside it to the => the native directory, overwritting all.

The module ini has all the lines u said in the explanation and the resource dir has all the brf files u mentioned.

Still if i run the game it says get_object failed from body : bo_tree_snowy_a

ICrusaderI said:
i downloaded the pack of realistic tex + flora. After unpacking graphical pack dir, i copied all the files inside it to the => the native directory, overwritting all.

The module ini has all the lines u said in the explanation and the resource dir has all the brf files u mentioned.

Still if i run the game it says get_object failed from body : bo_tree_snowy_a

do you copy the flora_kind.txt into native's data file? :grin:

Back
Top Bottom