Vaegir War Masks

Users who are viewing this thread

Rane

Banned
They look awesome, why don't any Vaegir units wear them? WHY CAN'T I BE THAT BADASS IN MULTIPLAYER!?

That is all.

okiN said:
Rane said:
They look awesome, why don't any Vaegir units wear them? WHY CAN'T I BE THAT BADASS IN MULTIPLAYER!?

Yes. This. What he said. :sad:

Also, add the bascinets for Rhodoks! Make it aventail for horsemen, noseguard for sergeants!
This.

If you want them on units in SP edit them in yourself with the troop editor.. it takes no time atall.

I've already made the Rhodoks look like they do in the artwork pictures on mine and also given them cleavers

They would be much more fitting for the Sarranids, though, Because Persian Immortals wore them... or maybe I've watched too much 300.

Edit: Derp, I'm wrong.

KidKoala said:
If you want them on units in SP edit them in yourself with the troop editor.. it takes no time atall.

I've already made the Rhodoks look like they do in the artwork pictures on mine and also given them cleavers

Where is the troop editor?

Rane said:
They would be much more fitting for the Sarranids, though, Because Persian Immortals wore them... or maybe I've watched too much 300.
Wat :shock:

No, they're based off the Rus facemasks.

Rane said:
Because Persian Immortals wore them

AchaemenidSoldiers.jpg

okiN said:
Rane said:

Yes. This. What he said. :sad:

Also, add the bascinets for Rhodoks! Make it aventail for horsemen, noseguard for sergeants!
+1, we need those babies in MP. And maybe add all Elite armors (K/V Elite, R Scale) in MP? Swads, Nords and Sarranids already have them, right?

Man, those elite armours are awfully sexy. Plonk them in MP please! With aforementioned headwear!

Rane said:
KidKoala said:

Where is the troop editor?

ta da http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1372

Back
Top Bottom