Ye Favorite Mercenary Company

Users who are viewing this thread

I just found a new Mercenery Company that has not been mentioned here...
The Red Brotherhood

440 Guys
160 Brotherhood Guildsman
150 Brotherhood Thiefs
75 Outlaws
and som Deserters

So much Meat, just waiting to get slaugthered by professional soldiers...

Well.. ill stick to my Unicorns :wink:

Wow, plenty of surprises here. That was the last faction I'd expect to be available as mercs. I mean, they wouldn't be much good for anything in an actual battle, but still!

I got the Adventurer Companies up to positive relations to see if they had a merc force, no luck. Do they not have a force or is there secret pre-requisities like some of the other mercanaries?

Joanita said:
The Red Brotherhood

440 Guys
150 Brotherhood Thiefs
75 Outlaws
and som Deserters

o_O Wow. They might not be totally useless, those top tier ones aren't anything to sneeze at in numbers. THey have decent armor after all.

Joanita said:
The Red Brotherhood

440 Guys
150 Brotherhood Thiefs
75 Outlaws
and som Deserters

You forgot their commander Lothairo :eek:, on a side note SQUIREEEEEEEEEEEEE, fook I musta had this for a while and didn't even notice noooo.

1. Mercenarys
2. Unicorn Knights
3. Melintines
4. Mettenheim
5. Barclay
6. Veccavians
7. 1st Marleons Banneret
8. Singal
9. Red Brotherhood
10. Snowlions
11. ???

What am I missing?

The best one of all that is named after me but has no actual merit to what I am as a snake cult commander.
Hint you need positive relations with the outlaw faction which is easily done if you find a bandit hideout and lure jatu there to help the bandits, possibly more as I know how to get the positive relations its just boring to do so.

So if let's say, King Gregory, had the melitines under lady Suno as mercs and I wanted them, If I went and slaughtered them could I hire them immediatley after?

Or are those merc captains not hireable? (Odd, because I'm fairly sure Timothy is for the player)

He was removed in the first release of PoP3. Lethaldiran, Frederick, Sir Jocelyn and Sir Alistair replaced him and some others (Gydia the Red was the only other one I could remember, also some assassin guy; Anubis or something).

M0rdred said:
He was removed in the first release of PoP3. Lethaldiran, Frederick, Sir Jocelyn and Sir Alistair replaced him and some others (Gydia the Red was the only other one I could remember, also some assassin guy; Anubis or something).

Pretty good assassin then if you can't remember him. :wink:

I vaguely remember Gydia, but absolutely no recollection of an assassin. Only Sir Timothy made enough of an impact for me to remember him. I still have an image of his face in my mind. I think he was a bit of an ass but I don't quite remember anymore XD Makes me wish I still have copies of old versions of pendor just to see how all you devs have changed things.

Back
Top Bottom