[WV] Wolves

Users who are viewing this thread

Kamillo said:
I bought that game one week ago. I think that I am very strong player and would like to join to WV clan. 10 minutes ago I played against very strong players - Sarranids Mameluke and against Nordic Huscarls. I think that I am pr0 like bald-headed (gorN) xD I am waiting to your reply ;]]]]]]]]]]]]]

A meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanż TrwaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!! 24h !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7kablblle5hs.png

If you become more active in game feel free to apply again.​

Nope you're not. I'm WV since it was formed, you joined last year so you're damn newbie and stfu XD

+
Kamillo said:
Krzyzak said:
Look at 2nd screen, PE has as merc the best cav what I see ever - KrzyzaK from WV.
You were, you are and you`ll be in PE not WV ;D
tumblr_mhziddvJvc1qa9jn1o2_250.gif

Trebron said:
Kamillo said:
I bought that game one week ago. I think that I am very strong player and would like to join to WV clan. 10 minutes ago I played against very strong players - Sarranids Mameluke and against Nordic Huscarls. I think that I am pr0 like bald-headed (gorN) xD I am waiting to your reply ;]]]]]]]]]]]]]

A meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanż TrwaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!! 24h !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7kablblle5hs.png

If you become more active in game feel free to apply again.​
Hum? WTF.... !!?? I am very active player (I captured 3 cities - Veluca, Suno and Praven). It is prove that I am active and good commander xDD

Trebron said:
Lól i cant reject such skilled and experianced commander. Your new tag is WV_Pr0_Kamillo
Thanks Trebron ! If I am in your village, I will buy you Finlandia !!!! I am proud that I can carry WV tag. People from my city are jealous

Back
Top Bottom