[WPL2] North American East Versus West All Star Match

Users who are viewing this thread

MrNevino1 said:
Guacc, you're right, I shouldn't have brought Stone into it, I just get tired of all these perceptions where I suck. I don't call, if I am playing bad I'll be benched and honestly, I have been playing fine this tourney, it's frustrating to do all this work and not get any recognition and it's even more so frustrating that people outside my team try to tell me what my team can do better. You don't see me **** posting on here a ton, I went off on Cal for memes sake, then I talked about the ratings and now this. When someone says on the preface to their post that "These teams are based off current skill, tournament production, and activity" and then has people who have played like 1 match on the rosters and in that 1 match they don't even do well, it pisses me off. Apologies that I let my frustrations get the better of me, it happens sometimes.
You spend more time crying on the forums than you do improving at the game

Thunderbeu said:
lmao if you want recognition you'll get it through proving it with your play not through crying and complaining on the forums
Squeaks said:
MrNevino1 said:
Guacc, you're right, I shouldn't have brought Stone into it, I just get tired of all these perceptions where I suck. I don't call, if I am playing bad I'll be benched and honestly, I have been playing fine this tourney, it's frustrating to do all this work and not get any recognition and it's even more so frustrating that people outside my team try to tell me what my team can do better. You don't see me **** posting on here a ton, I went off on Cal for memes sake, then I talked about the ratings and now this. When someone says on the preface to their post that "These teams are based off current skill, tournament production, and activity" and then has people who have played like 1 match on the rosters and in that 1 match they don't even do well, it pisses me off. Apologies that I let my frustrations get the better of me, it happens sometimes.

You guys are rough on Nevino, although he does cry a lot on the forums he is doing fine in this tourny. He is just fed up with being called **** when he actually does decent. It is pretty ****ed that there is so much hate and negativity that spews out of a handful of peoples computers.

Just quit being assholes and play the damn game

This thread
Divi9yo.png

Nero said:
Thunderbeu said:
lmao if you want recognition you'll get it through proving it with your play not through crying and complaining on the forums
Squeaks said:
MrNevino1 said:

You guys are rough on Nevino, although he does cry a lot on the forums he is doing fine in this tourny. He is just fed up with being called **** when he actually does decent. It is pretty ****ed that there is so much hate and negativity that spews out of a handful of peoples computers.

Don't dislike him honestly, i'm just tired of seeing him post 3-4 times on every single ratings/teams/rankings threads about how his name isn't there or how he should be higher. I'm not saying he's bad nor am I saying i'm a good player(i play like ****), but he has literally complained on every single thread about this stuff, it's insane. There are others as well that do this Nevino just does it an incredible amount

Nero said:
Thunderbeu said:
Squeaks said:
MrNevino1 said:

but why was my name even mentioned in this lol (me personally i don't really care about k/d) and why say something bad about the team which u play for, Now getting to business rob i will not be making this event since i'm on vacation so take me out for juve.

Due to the scheduling difficulities of WPL and bladecast this will most likely be held on whatever Saturday is game free around 8:30 pm EST. So I would like to get started figuring out players plans to participate and we will have the match whenever possible.

If you plan on attempting to make the match on the next free Saturday please post here, otherwise I'll have to harass you on Steam like I normally do.

Im free any weekend as a reserve,  but it confuses me that Im a reserve for the West team when I live in Virginia.

About half to a third of matches happen on Saturday. I would suggest doing the match on a day when we take a break for Christmas, as long as people can make it. Like Dec 19-23rd maybe Dec 15-16th

It shouldn't be difficult to add invis walls and block off the higher parts of the hill.

(it also shouldnt be hard to find the suggestions thread...)

Back
Top Bottom