[WPL2] [EU] Rosters & Substitutions

Users who are viewing this thread

Shemaforash said:
gibby isn't any more connected to this than any of the other admins are so don't put blame on one admin lmao

Wrong, completely wrong. When the admin's discussed about this new rule, they may have not thought about it in depth but as Watly said, the idea wasn't bad. How would the admin's know that Gibby was planning to get someone into his current clan?. Gibby made the decision to attempt to manipulate the rule set for his own accord. So he didn't just manipulate the ruleset to get someone onto his team, he also manipulated the entire admin team to agree with him.

Fietta said:
Shemaforash said:
gibby isn't any more connected to this than any of the other admins are so don't put blame on one admin lmao

Wrong, completely wrong. When the admin's discussed about this new rule, they may have not thought about it in depth but as Watly said, the idea wasn't bad. How would the admin's know that Gibby was planning to get someone into his current clan?. Gibby made the decision to attempt to manipulate the rule set for his own accord. So he didn't just manipulate the ruleset to get someone onto his team, he also manipulated the entire admin team to agree with him.

I fail to see how demonizing an admin, based on the assumption that Gibby decided to manipulate everyone, is gonna help in any way.

you giving me warning for posting the evidence on forums and saying "its private chatlogs" is complete a ****ing joke

stop being hypocrite or blind some people just remember all past dramas on forums where ppl could share chatlogs as evidence

Only post here if you're making a subsitution or addition.

Not talking to you Charlini, it's directed towards the idiots posting banter here (I deleted the posts).

Back
Top Bottom