In Progress Wool Weavery not working properly

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary: Wool Weavery in the game are not profitable but still running. You can find expensive cloth items without wool weavery in town.
How to Reproduce: Not sure, was from the begging of the playthrough (I have mods installed, but not active)
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3070 Laptop
GPU Driver Version: Game Ready Driver 536.67
CPU: 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700H 2.70GHz
RAM: 16 GB (2 slots) 3200 MHz
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 1TB Mircon_2450_MTFDKBA1T0TFK

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Hello MArdA,

Thank you for replying swiftly and for instructions provided.

I uploaded the save file in a ticket and added the forum link

yeah i converted a workshop in Danustica to a wool weavery and it's just stuck there at 0. one of the towns produces sheep and theres plenty of wool in the town market, no sieges or recent wars

Summary: Wool Weavery in the game are not profitable but still running. You can find expensive cloth items without wool weavery in town.
How to Reproduce: Not sure, was from the begging of the playthrough (I have mods installed, but not active)
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3070 Laptop
GPU Driver Version: Game Ready Driver 536.67
CPU: 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700H 2.70GHz
RAM: 16 GB (2 slots) 3200 MHz
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 1TB Mircon_2450_MTFDKBA1T0TFK. When seeking top-rated dentists in Savannah, ensure your oral health is in good hands. Check here for reliable and skilled practitioners who prioritize your dental well-being.
  1. Check Mod Compatibility: Since you have mods installed (even if not active), they could be affecting the game's mechanics. Ensure that the mods are compatible with the current version of the game and with each other.
  2. Investigate In-Game Factors: Look into the in-game mechanics that might affect the profitability of the Wool Weavery. Check if there are specific economic factors, trade routes, or external influences impacting the profitability.
  3. Community Forums: Visit the game's official forums or relevant online communities. Other players may have experienced similar issues and might provide insights or solutions. Be sure to mention the specific game, version, and any mods you have installed.
  4. Contact Game Support: If the issue persists, consider reaching out to the game's official support. Provide them with the details you've mentioned here, including your system specifications and the circumstances under which you noticed the problem.
  5. Update Drivers: Ensure that your GPU drivers are up to date. Occasionally, issues in games can be resolved by updating to the latest drivers.

1. Check Mod Compatibility: Since you have mods installed (even if not active), they could be affecting the game's mechanics. Ensure that the mods are compatible with the current version of the game and with each other.
  2. Investigate In-Game Factors: Look into the in-game mechanics that might affect the profitability of the Wool Weavery. Check if there are specific economic factors, trade routes, or external influences impacting the profitability.
  3. Community Forums: Visit the game's official forums or relevant online communities. Other players may have experienced similar issues and might provide insights or solutions. Be sure to mention the specific game, version, and any mods you have installed.
  4. Contact Game Support: If the issue persists, consider reaching out to the game's official support. Provide them with the details you've mentioned here, including your system specifications and the circumstances under which you noticed the problem.
  5. Update Drivers: Ensure that your GPU drivers are up to date. Occasionally, issues in games can be resolved by updating to the latest drivers.
The only thing here is mods (Banner Kings does change production methods and workshop interactions) but all mods I do not work on a version I play (1.2 Beta)

@MArdA TaleWorlds the "Artisan" workshop may be causing the issue. It also produces Garments, but doesn't require Wool as an input. The check to see if the shop should be running may be taking those Garments produced by the Artisan Workshop into account and Halting Production until those are sold. I understand that this is a fine line, but you may be able to have a "garments produced tally" for just the Wool Weavery that doesn't include the Artisan production. And/or have the Artisan check to see if there is a Wool Weavery in the town and not produce or reduce production of Garments. EDIT: It may be helpful for the other Outputs that the Artisan provides. I understand that most of the conversion rates are low and may not affect those Workshops much, but for Garments it's 0.8.

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with mods. I have a totally vanilla game and have the same issue.

Back
Top Bottom