Wolfpack_mod Server

Users who are viewing this thread

So..................what should I do? And just to let you know, I downloaded Mount and Blade Warband from this website: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Warband/Download. Please reply back and thank you.

Oh, yes and also, I noticed something suspicious. When I went to Full Invasion 2, there is suppose to have a title that says,"Check for Updates at Tale Worlds" or something like that, right? Below that, it says "Running v0121" or something like that. Mines says,"Running v0120" or something like that, but I know that it had v0120. When I checked my program files, I went to Mount and Blade Warband folder. Then, I went to Modules. There, I found out the folder of Full Invasion 2 and the Native. The Native folder just says Native. The Full Invasion 2 folder says FI2 v0121. Isn't this suspicious? Inside the Full Invasion 2 game, it says v0120, but when you look at the Full Invasion 2 file in your modules folder, it says FI2 v0121. What does your guys' "Running......" thing say? Also, what does your guys' Full Invasion 2 file in your modules folder say? Maybe that could be the reason why I keep on getting kicked out. I don't know. Please help me and reply back as soon as possible. Thank you.

maater66241 said:
So, I should buy the game right?

Yes you have to if you want to stop getting kicked from the servers.

maater66241 said:
Oh, yes and also, I noticed something suspicious. When I went to Full Invasion 2, there is suppose to have a title that says,"Check for Updates at Tale Worlds" or something like that, right? Below that, it says "Running v0121" or something like that. Mines says,"Running v0120" or something like that, but I know that it had v0120. When I checked my program files, I went to Mount and Blade Warband folder. Then, I went to Modules. There, I found out the folder of Full Invasion 2 and the Native. The Native folder just says Native. The Full Invasion 2 folder says FI2 v0121. Isn't this suspicious? Inside the Full Invasion 2 game, it says v0120, but when you look at the Full Invasion 2 file in your modules folder, it says FI2 v0121. What does your guys' "Running......" thing say? Also, what does your guys' Full Invasion 2 file in your modules folder say? Maybe that could be the reason why I keep on getting kicked out. I don't know. Please help me and reply back as soon as possible. Thank you.

My folder is named FI2 v0121, says running v0120 (A bug) ingame so that's fine.

You just need your own copy of the game.

I have another question. When buying Mount and Blade Warband, is the Steam product key and Serial key for Mount and Blade Warband the same? Also, when wanting to play Mount and Blade Warband or it's mods, do we have to insert the disc and then play or do we just go to Steam Library, and press play? Or do we insert the disk, go to Steam Library and play the game from there? Also, after we installed it and everything, does it appear in our desktop? Please reply back and thank you.

maater66241 said:
I have another question. When buying Mount and Blade Warband, is the Steam product key and Serial key for Mount and Blade Warband the same? Also, when wanting to play Mount and Blade Warband or it's mods, do we have to insert the disc and then play or do we just go to Steam Library, and press play? Or do we insert the disk, go to Steam Library and play the game from there? Also, after we installed it and everything, does it appear in our desktop? Please reply back and thank you.

I was able to use my cd-key from taleworlds on steam and I do not need a CD for that.

When you activate it on steam and install it on steam, you can press that it makes a shortcut on your desktop.

How do you get the cd key from Taleworlds? And also, what did you do to get Mount and Blade: Warband (so I am asking about how to install/ download Mount and Blade Warband using your method.) Please reply back and thank you for helping me.

maater66241 said:
How do you get the cd key from Taleworlds? And also, what did you do to get Mount and Blade: Warband (so I am asking about how to install/ download Mount and Blade Warband using your method.) Please reply back and thank you for helping me.

You buy it on the taleworlds website or steam and you install the game,

Simple as that.

I have to ask you another thing. When I searched up to download the latest version in Google on January 2015, it gave the latest version which I think was 1.167. When we buy the version, is there going to be a version number? If there is a version number, what will the version number be? And will it update? If it does update, then, how do we update it? If it doesn't have a version number, how do we know if it is the latest version? Or maybe it is no version at all? Or maybe they stopped producing Mount and Blade Warband and just left it like that? Sorry about the loads of questions.......I just hope you can answer it all. Thank you and please reply back. Just to let you, I might add more questions. And again thank you.

How do you know if it auto updates? Will it say auto update for Mount and Blade Warband? Or will it say Updating.....? And also how do you know if we tell Steam to not auto update? How do we change the part where we tell Steam not to auto update?Is there going to be a notification sent to us if we need to update (only if we tell Steam not to auto update)? Please answer these questions carefully and ....thank you.

maater66241 said:
How do you know if it auto updates? Will it say auto update for Mount and Blade Warband? Or will it say Updating.....? And also how do you know if we tell Steam to not auto update? How do we change the part where we tell Steam not to auto update?Is there going to be a notification sent to us if we need to update (only if we tell Steam not to auto update)? Please answer these questions carefully and ....thank you.

It will say that m&b warband requires an update when you try to launch it, and then it will update it.

You can disable it by using your right mouse button on m&b warband, press properties, press the updates tab and then disable auto-updating

Nvm, doesnt seem to be an option for.

Back
Top Bottom