[WNL8] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Scar

Prussian Immortal
Marquis
WNL8-aero-logo-arabic.png

Suggestions

Feel free to post your suggestions, ideas and questions regarding the Warband Native League here. For a more indepth discussion please open a seperate thread.

Was there a specific reason for blade being banned? Or was it only due to his conduct in the last tournament (NC) which he was then unbanned for? (meaning he atoned & accepted punishment). Just wanna get a heads up if this will happen to any player disliked by the admin team or is this just a rare occasion of power abuse or will this end here with blade's ban being an example to others. Seems kinda silly to me.

I can only speak from the perspective of an NC 2019 admin and from the logs I saw. He was unbanned based on promises that his behaviour would change. Once Poland were knocked out, he immediately showed that he had no intention of maintaining what had been, up until then, acceptable behaviour. He was extremely abusive towards Watly, because he hates him I suppose, but also because he thought there would now be no repercussions as his journey in the NC was over. I think it's good to see different tournaments remembering the behaviour of players in previous tournaments. A new tournament shouldn't necessarily mean a clean slate.

Was there a specific reason for blade being banned? Or was it only due to his conduct in the last tournament (NC) which he was then unbanned for? (meaning he atoned & accepted punishment). Just wanna get a heads up if this will happen to any player disliked by the admin team or is this just a rare occasion of power abuse or will this end here with blade's ban being an example to others. Seems kinda silly to me.
Already last season, Blade and his team caused more administrative problems than any other team in the history of the tournament. The bad thing was that despite the leniency of the admin team, there was no improvement in behavior, neither for Blade nor for his teammates like Sebek, Warhammer or AngryNerd. With their indiscriminate abuse and hostility, Blade and some of his teammates made the tournament atmosphere much worse for their opponents, without them being aggressive in any way. Even then, the decision had to be made between a complete expulsion from the tournament and a ban on parts of the team, in the end we decided to go for the less harsh sanction again.

Then came the Nations Cup, and as Kiano has already pointed out, this also meant a further deterioration in Blade's behaviour. After being banned for the entire tournament at the beginning, this ban was reduced to three weeks after some time. Blade vowed improvement and wanted to stick to the rules in the future. But when Poland was eliminated, the true intention behind the apology became apparent: Blade wanted to play the tournament with Poland, and then he pompously told the administration that he could now finally insult them without restraint.

We're a small community, the last thing we want is to scare away some of the players by not doing anything about such ongoing misconduct. Actions in such tournaments must have consequences, and since there will be no next Nations Cup in Warband, it is up to the Warband Native League to do so.

On a personal note, if Blade had attacked one of your teammates, you would be the first person to come to us, as you did in the past. Your personal attacks against me do not surprise me, however, I want to point out for the rest of the community that this decision was taken by all five administrators, and we all stand behind it. Feel free to play elsewhere should you disagree with it and have no trust in the administration.

Last edited:
... Just wanna get a heads up if this will happen to any player disliked by the admin team or is this just a rare occasion of power abuse or ...

You, here, accuse the admin team of abuse of power and of taking decisions based on personal dislikes. If that is not what you meant then you should issue a retraction and clarification.

Just to be clear, this admin team always votes on decisions and any admins personally concerned will recuse themselves from the vote.

I think blade has deserved the ban after clarification from Scar. Scar has been a valued member of the community and you should take his word for it, he's not trying to cause drama - quite the opposite.

Blade isn't getting unbanned. The guy spent the entirety of the last WNL insulting and trolling every opponent. He has no interest in participating in a tournament properly. That's the final decision. We may revisit this for the next tournament.

I mean I don't dislike the decision, quite the opposite, I believe is a change in the right direction for the community as a whole, but with that being said the dude has been tilted on purpose multiple times by the very same people mentioned and has been sent threats on some ocassions to bait him or just trigger him, I don't know if you guys looked into that aswell but it's quite shady.

I believe that all the teams in last wnl and the NA team for NC didn’t do anything to blade that deserved such a toxic behavior.

We will look into all evidence brought up to our attention. People talking back to Blade, or now appearently even looking for the confrontation with him, does not undo his actions during the past year.

A bit dissapointed to see that Legacy Town isn't even a captain's choice. Had more tour appearances than Beirteas and accomplishes Nord town's function while being more balanced

A bit dissapointed to see that Legacy Town isn't even a captain's choice. Had more tour appearances than Beirteas and accomplishes Nord town's function while being more balanced
As discussed on Steam, Legacy Town wasn't added. Sorry for the late reply to anyone else with this thought.

Is baeritas' new version being used? Looks like the old one on the Image.
We are currently still using the old one. As far as I've been told a new entrance to the tunnel system has been added, I hope that's the version you are talking about. We will try to get the new version added asap.

Last edited:
We are currently still using the old one. As far as I've been told a new entrance to the tunnel system has been added, I hope that's the version you are talking about. We will try to get the new version added asap.

Thanks. Now that's a propper polite answer in time and even adding the newer change which wasn't specificly demanded. Some others could learn from it. 10/10

We are currently still using the old one. As far as I've been told anew entrance to the tunnel system has been added, I hope that's the version you are talking about. We will try to get the new version added asap.
It has been added to the german servers. France will follow tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom