[WNL] Week 5 Fixtures - Deadline 14/10/12

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Varadin is doing:
23568.gif

I'm just kidding mate. I'm looking forward to this week, because I've never fought this clan before.

Good luck everyone, may the best WOLLFBRO team win.

Nautilus said:
Varadin said:
Blead said:
Varadin said:
Too bad this week is pretty easy for me :S
What do you mean?

I got pretty easy opponent this week , desert lions ...i guess youvunderstand now :smile:
No i don't understand.Plus,i think you should stop disrespecting to other teams,no matter how amateur they are.

I think there is nothing that you should understand . afterall i was not talking to you , it was killerBlead. So pi** off.

Varadin said:
Nautilus said:
Varadin said:
Blead said:
Varadin said:
Too bad this week is pretty easy for me :S
What do you mean?

I got pretty easy opponent this week , desert lions ...i guess youvunderstand now :smile:
No i don't understand.Plus,i think you should stop disrespecting to other teams,no matter how amateur they are.

I think there is nothing that you should understand . afterall i was not talking to you , it was killerBlead. So pi** off.
Okay,sir II. Jumong.

Maybe Lust and Project Angel will be able to stread AE vs Union if u crawl up to them with ripped pants and sore knees, with tears in ur eyes and beg.

Don't know why AE just don't make axL stream. He doesn't know how to play anyway. But then again he probably doesn't know how to stream either.  :neutral:

ryozu said:
Don't know why AE just don't make axL stream. He doesn't know how to play anyway. But then again he probably doesn't know how to stream either.  :neutral:

Who are you? Where am I?! Why am I here?!? What's going oooooon!?!?!

Yo. We have a little situation here.. Both me and Totalwar has tried to make contact with our advesaries Desert Lions for several days now. They didnt answer on steam, or taleworlds as we both wrote to them. And we even went on their teamspeak, with the same amount of succes.

So what do we do? :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom