[WNL] Week 12 Fixtures - Deadline 02/12/12

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prove? You're welcome.
The policy is that if all 4 rounds of play in 6 or less then deducted points. And we only played 3 rounds in 6 or less. Because the one we played in the 7th round Also, we broke no rules. What about the fact that immediately after his death descended to the observer?

TurambarMakart said:
DavidMF said:
Aharo said:
VIEL DANKE UND GUTE NACHT

MORDOR moving D:

SARUMAN !

No... Frodo.

Many clans have problems saveing people to the end of the game, but what we can help when mom calls for dinner, or girl to bed :grin:

I understand your frustration bees but KoH didn't do anything wrong :wink:
Run away isn't prohibited, although annoying :wink:

NeToMaN said:
Many clans have problems saveing people to the end of the game, but what we can help when mom calls for dinner, or girl to bed :grin:
Whether your girlfriend wants to get you in bed, or you mom wants you to eat something is irrelevant, when you joined this tournament, you agreed to the rules.
Maynd said:
- Team size is a minimum of 8v8 but if both clans agreed player size can be increase but can’t be any lower than an 8v8. A clan that can only field 7 must play the match, the other clan is expected to continue with 8 players. Any clan that fields 6 or less players will be penalised; If you go a full set of rounds (4 Rounds) without the required number, you will be deducted 1 point. If a team goes  2 full sets (8 Rounds) with 6 or less players then the clan must forfeit the match. However this punishment will only take place given clear evidence, i.e: Screenshots (note the plural), recording.

Yes, I was also agreed on the rules, and my clan (here I mean those not normally Sarracens) they are not broke, I'm just saying what it looks like from the Kingdom of Heaven. I think it is the clan is able to play should not be a limited number of players all over the map, but whether he wants to fight or clan gives up. But it's quite matches the theme of the suggestions for the game:wink:

Cheeeeeers.

NeToMaN said:
I understand your frustration bees but KoH didn't do anything wrong :wink:
Run away isn't prohibited, although annoying :wink:
Indeed, it did. Playing 4 rounds with 6 or less players is not allowed, and that's all, no excuses. If a clan has trouble to get players for matches (like army case) then you have three options: 1) recruiting more, 2) not playing seriously, assuming that you're not going to win and 3) leaving the league if you don't like the rules.
As Aharo stated, trolling was the chosen option, so I don't understand why they are demanding 1 round if they weren't taking it serious.
Conclusion: Default win for AE and the are no real reasons for KoH to get this damn round.

Aharo said:
Prove? You're welcome.
The policy is that if all 4 rounds of play in 6 or less then deducted points. And we only played 3 rounds in 6 or less. Because the one we played in the 7th round Also, we broke no rules. What about the fact that immediately after his death descended to the observer?

Not convinced, decision stands.

Aharo said:
Let your will. I believe these principles idiotic. I hope that the next such "events" rules will be better.

The principles from each we guide this league are competitiveness and fair-play, principles you trashed when you considered this match a "troll" match. Therefore I can't take anything you say to defend your team seriously at this point.

Maynd said:
Aharo said:
Let your will. I believe these principles idiotic. I hope that the next such "events" rules will be better.

The principles from each we guide this league are competitiveness and fair-play, principles you trashed when you considered this match a "troll" match. Therefore I can't take anything you say to defend your team seriously at this point.

Well, I understand.

But the principle of the number of people is a little strange. ;/

Aharo said:
Maynd said:
Aharo said:

Well, I understand.

But the principle of the number of people is a little strange. ;/
what?

Unvanquished  16 -  0  ARMY

http://rghost.ru/41939350.view
http://rghost.ru/41939360.view
http://rghost.ru/41939369.view
http://rghost.ru/41939370.view

Einherjar 9- 6 Heroes
mb329.jpg

mb330.jpg

mb333.jpg