Why is this so dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

No, you wouldn't understand what the hell was going on because the only thing you know is clans and admin BS. None of which existed then. You'd be lost and confused as to why people didn't listen to you because you have absolutely no leadership ability and probably just be your usual self till you got banned and no one cared to unban you.

No point in beating around the bush, is there? It was different back then. Players didn't tolerate people's bull****. If you were a ****, you disappeared one way or another.

Splintert said:
No, you wouldn't understand what the hell was going on because the only thing you know is clans and admin BS. None of which existed then. You'd be lost and confused as to why people didn't listen to you because you have absolutely no leadership ability and probably just be your usual self till you got banned and no one cared to unban you.
rekBira.png

Anyway I'd rather be those things you listed than a self-righteous prick on the internet who can't take a joke.

However I guess you have a point, I never led any important clans or events and never achieved any authority role such as veteran admin as compared to your majesty whom led the NA Nexus server to greatness as SO, taking the population from 2 to 3.

If you're talking to Splintert,

He knows more than you think about you,

He wasn't only SO for Nexus NA but also an administrator for the forums so he had to deal with your bull****.

Burakkuada said:
Anyway I'd rather be those things you listed than a self-righteous prick on the internet who can't take a joke.

However I guess you have a point, I never led any important clans or events and never achieved any authority role such as veteran admin as compared to your majesty whom led the NA Nexus server to greatness as SO, taking the population from 2 to 3.

Oh yes, you were the paragon of virtue when it came to being professional.

Rather, you had a 'clan' and you decided to neglect your admin duties and start abusing them.

Come on, there was a reason you were demoted, surprised you weren't removed on the spot altogether after the logs that were posted.

Falconer said:
Oh yes, you were the paragon of virtue when it came to being professional.

Rather, you had a 'clan' and you decided to neglect your admin duties and start abusing them.

Come on, there was a reason you were demoted, surprised you weren't removed on the spot altogether after the logs that were posted.
I didn't even hint to saying I was completely proffesional, just I wasn't always unproffesional.

I wasn't entirely 'abusing', it was more of a misuse of admin powers that I regret to this day for doing, that's why I wasn't completely removed. The adjudicator stuff I did still occurred, once spent a whole day doing complaints, still managed to get Veteran Admin despite only being an admin for two months or so because of my work I just began to slip at the end.  When I led the Dothraki I was still admining, it was when I joined the Lannisters. I also once spent another whole day manually filling out 10 pages of refunds with the banking system, I did very single one.

I don't look for gratitude but at-least for everyone not to think I did nothing but troll and be a **** all the time, such as Scorpia.

ZeroFighterR said:
He wasn't only SO for Nexus NA but also an administrator for the forums so he had to deal with your bull****.
Define my bull****, other than messing around sometimes I cant remember you ever talking to me about it, you must have used your other face whenever you talked to me.

*throws himself on to zero for love*

You guys didn't have to deal with me much i was always banned.

Besides when i would break through the craps and meatspin.swf your asses

Xaphan said:
*throws himself on to zero for love*

You guys didn't have to deal with me much i was always banned.

Besides when i would break through the craps and meatspin.swf your asses

Well I had to deal with you when NA Nexus went up as I was the only admin at that time.

The horrors of these logs.....

Back
Top Bottom