why is this mod so easy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
trot888 said:
Scorpia said:
JacobSK said:
Oh look it's me being more successful than a failed Nexus admin
More successful? Are you actually stupid? You look like a famous bellend, and you are obsessed with him. Some twat even wrote a song for you.

Rasorath has a life, and a job. You have an army of 12 year olds wanting to **** you. I don't think you are really winning the race of life mate.

The fact you think that by looking like some celebrity you are living a successful life is astonishing, and quite sad.

Everyone stop flaming please.
Jacob remove the picture of Connor, Connor and Rasorath remove the pictures and links of Jacob. What you did here is invade privacy, remove them please.

This is the rule:

Privacy and data protection
Personal Messages (PMs) sent between forum users, and chat logs from external private messaging systems or emails, are considered private discussion. Conversations held via these communication channels should not be posted on the forum for public viewing. Similarly, posting of personal information or images of users obtained through Facebook, Twitter or any other form of social media is strictly prohibited. Everybody is entitled to their privacy, and should not have to be concerned with their personal details being ‘leaked’ on this forum. Posting chat logs/emails/PMs or images of others without express written permission from all parties involved will result in any offending data being removed and the user responsible being punished according to the severity of their transgressions.

Remove all pictures and links or a moderator will sort it out for you and will most likely provide punishment. There's also no need for these immature comments, think before you write.
Who the hell is this guy? And why remove Jacob's picture when he has a youtube channel and a Google images page full of pictures. It's not really against his privacy when he publicly shows himself on TV, Newspapers, and on YouTube.

Jacobs biggest fan! <3

On topic. The mod is only easy because of the scripts made by Mark for Nexus. Cid, Conner never actually caused all this he only uses them. The vast majority of players would refuse to have their "banks" capped or any other restrictions. I think Rasorath mentioned it some where, that Vornne could ban servers from using scripts. Which would be hilarious and worth while. The mod used to be different each time you played it. Now it's on replay each time you go on.

Who the hell is this guy? And why remove Jacob's picture when there is a Youtube channel about him, made by himself and a Google images page over him.

Who the hell are you? Never saw you on Persistent World but you seem to be right up Rasorath's bum hole

Scorpia said:
Rasorath has a life, and a job. You have an army of 12 year olds wanting to **** you.

Does it taste nice up there?

Also, I doubt you can read, and I pity you for that, but if you manage to get someone to read the rule for you it states that you cannot expose someone else on the forums. Exposing my real identity is against the rules and I can't wait to either see you banned or see you remove all them links in a rush to save your precious **** posting account.

JacobSK said:
Who the hell is this guy? And why remove Jacob's picture when there is a Youtube channel about him, made by himself and a Google images page over him.

Who the hell are you? Never saw you on Persistent World but you seem to be right up Rasorath's bum hole

Scorpia said:
Rasorath has a life, and a job. You have an army of 12 year olds wanting to **** you.

Does it taste nice up there?
You know fine who I am, since we often played together before you gained a whole lotta pride for looking like Mr.Styles.

And yes, it tastes bloody delicious. pls stay on topic.

Splintert said:
And now the only people with the intellgience to make new stuff is gone because of the idiots who take things for granted.  And by make new things I mean undo what was done.

You spelled intelligence wrong, Splintert.

Also; hello Ras & Scorpia.

You brits love eachother eh.

Scorpia said:
Cid, Conner never actually caused all this he only uses them.

I know. That's why I said it's not his entire fault, he just came and pretty much copied the previous famous server. People's been doing that for quite some years now in PW.

I've locked this topic since it was 1) pointless, 2) devolved into yet another *****-slap fight.

I suggest you all move on. Go outside, discover there is more to life than insulting each other over a computer game on an internet forum, come back when you can behave like civilised individuals. Get a little perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom