Why can't I join the puppets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Japanese side has no special feature, it, apart from appearance, is the same as all the other factions.

In fact it's easier to get Japanese guns by fighting them.

Ya I think William's got a point. I don't care tho cuz i just raid the japansies. (im just saying the soldiers are japansies, not the people nowadays. like krauts.)

:grin:
c578290e77f1c2b50ae6b77839eeb0eb416b16da.png

im part of the japs too bad you retire soon later

There were 2 f@cking small countries that fought with the whole world and almost beat the crap out of it and even now after 60 years world's biggest countries are crying like 6 feet tall retards beaten by Joe Pesci deal with your shame and move on .
Caliburn said:
If your purpose is to denigrate the Japanese faction, maybe you ought to mod them to use sticks and stones, so that they can't win battles.

I don't get people who use the sins of the father excuse... The japanese government of then is the same as the government of now, albeit less extreme. The "apologies" the government has given are half assed and very vague. Soldiers who commited some of the worst atrocities known to man are still revered as war heroes. Goverment leaders still visit the shrine to pay homage to sick bastards. And the thing is, most americans don't know about these. They've just been taught that japan is a great ally of the US. The only reason why japan is in the modern day is because the US helped rebuild them to have an outpost in east asia to watch the soviets. I'm personally glad that william has blocked japan.

alright thats it i am going to poke around find out how to take out the restrictions and PM my solution to the guys who are complaining

i personally think its dumb that japan and puppets are restricted but wtf ever

i also think that a few of you on this forum are assholes

also stop saying things like "jap" and "kraut" thats rather offencive

nilloc93 said:
alright thats it i am going to poke around find out how to take out the restrictions and PM my solution to the guys who are complaining

ay pm the solution to me too plz

phillo99 said:
I don't get people who use the sins of the father excuse... The japanese government of then is the same as the government of now, albeit less extreme. The "apologies" the government has given are half assed and very vague. Soldiers who commited some of the worst atrocities known to man are still revered as war heroes. Goverment leaders still visit the shrine to pay homage to sick bastards. And the thing is, most americans don't know about these. They've just been taught that japan is a great ally of the US. The only reason why japan is in the modern day is because the US helped rebuild them to have an outpost in east asia to watch the soviets. I'm personally glad that william has blocked japan.

Quick question, first; have you been to Japan?

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
phillo99 said:
Yes.

Hm. And you have seen these events that glorify specifically the soldiers that massacred Chinese citizens?
Do you not believe D-Day happened because you didn't see it yourself? Japanese PMs visit the shrine which has the names of over 1000 war criminals.

phillo99 said:
phillo99 said:
Yes.

Hm. And you have seen these events that glorify specifically the soldiers that massacred Chinese citizens?
Do you not believe D-Day happened because you didn't see it yourself? Japanese PMs visit the shrine which has the names of over 1000 war criminals.

So wait, how can you tell the Chinese government (I assume you live in China; excuse me if I'm wrong) isn't doing just the opposite of what the U.S. goverment is doing, and instead of teaching the people that Japan is a great ally, it is still a enemy of China, and that Japan still glorifies the soldiers that killed innocent Chinese civilians. And you keep saying that Japan is under the same government that it was during WW2: Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but the Military of Japan had all the power at the time, but right now their military is incredably tiny compared to other developed nations, so I really don't see how that would work. And don't they have a Diet or something now?

So wait, how can you tell the Chinese government (I assume you live in China; excuse me if I'm wrong) isn't doing just the opposite of what the U.S. goverment is doing, and instead of teaching the people that Japan is a great ally, it is still a enemy of China, and that Japan still glorifies the soldiers that killed innocent Chinese civilians. And you keep saying that Japan is under the same government that it was during WW2: Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but the Military of Japan had all the power at the time, but right now their military is incredably tiny compared to other developed nations, so I really don't see how that would work. And don't they have a Diet or something now?
I'm a chinese-american. I also don't support the chinese government.
China definitely censors their textbooks and I disagree with that. Japan also does this. Japan sharply downplays the rape of nanjing as an incident.
I keep saying that the government is still the same because their government was never replaced. The reason their military is so small is because the US doesn't allow it to be any larger.
Japan is not the enemy, but China and japan will never be friends if Japan refuses to acknowledge their crimes and distance themselves from them.

phillo99 said:
I keep saying that the government is still the same because their government was never replaced. The reason their military is so small is because the US doesn't allow it to be any larger.
They kept the Emperor, who in all fairness was nothing more than a hostage and a puppet during the war. The military party that controlled Him was removed from power, and strict limitations were placed on the "Defense Force" to keep them from becoming a threat again.
phillo99 said:
Japan is not the enemy, but China and japan will never be friends if Japan refuses to acknowledge their crimes and distance themselves from them.
China and Japan will never be friends regardless; there centuries of bad blood between them, and they are not the sort to forgive old grudges. I don't see this changing within my lifetime.

nilloc93 said:

First of all, it's incredibly disrespectful to announce in WB's own forum that you're going to change his mod in a way he doesn't want and distribute it to all.  What you do with your own game is your business, but flaunting it defiantly in the mod-creator's face is ******* behavior of the first order.  Where you get the nerve to call others assholes is beyond me.

Second of all, jap and kraut are not offensive terms.  They're like brit and yank.  Don't be so easily offended.

Believe me i know what you guys are saying but you are punishing the players just because the Japanese still pray for their war criminals. Kinda Childish but my question is why make a mod about this topic of you're going to restrict the playability of the mod? So please PM me if you find a solution to unlock the Japanese Invaders. It seems like all the people that are against unlocking them are either Chinese or are afraid to offend the modder.

Sorry for posting so much but I'd like to say to caliburn, "JAP" is offencive to japanese people. You know, you're not japanese so you're not in the position to say that, But I AM beacause I am japanese. I HATE when people say that, maybe I shouldn't get offended in you're perspective but may I ask, SHUT UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom